How is the B. Comm/B. Law degree at University of Western Sydney? (1 Viewer)

HSC
I heard that Law and Commerce are both very 'dry' degrees... But is that really the case...?? This combined degree is just perfect for me, as I have a strong passion in both Business and the wider world (law). It is a looonggg double-degree of 5 years... But could anyone doing B. Comm/B. Law please provide me their personal experience of what the degree feels like for them? Is it a valuable/worthwhile degree?

TorMental

HSC
Well, i'm not planning on UWS as OP, but i'll like to know if going into B.Comm by itself worth it or having a combined degree more rewarding?
(Like has anyone said 'Ah man, wished i combined my degree etc etc').

enoilgam

HSC
I heard that Law and Commerce are both very 'dry' degrees... But is that really the case...?? This combined degree is just perfect for me, as I have a strong passion in both Business and the wider world (law). It is a looonggg double-degree of 5 years... But could anyone doing B. Comm/B. Law please provide me their personal experience of what the degree feels like for them? Is it a valuable/worthwhile degree?
A law/commerce degree can open up many doors for you career wise. In terms of the degree itself, if you have a passion for it then you will enjoy the degree. If you dont and are just doing it because of the money, prestige or because you have the ATAR, it is extremely boring and dry. I picked the degree for the last three reasons and I find law/commerce to be utterly terrible. So my advice to anyone thinking about doing it would be to carefully consider their motives for doing this degree.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)