How is Year 12 so far? (1 Viewer)

soras2

HSC
Hey!

So how is year 12 for you's so far? Enjoying? Dreading?
Still procrastinating and being lazy? :( yes that is me.. NOT GOOD...
BLAH~

Seriously i have to pull my act together which i should have done a long time ago! I can already feel the pressure, even though its quite the early days. Assessments are coming up i hope you's are studying!

LOL so this is my mini somewhat-like a rant about how damn lazy i am and just a catch up on how you's are doing.

So are you guys writing notes, studying everyday? Or being a lazy BAS*T*RD like me? >.>"

And OH, so what are your study patterns like? Following a timetable or going with the flow? Share your methods! :)

ME? I am going with the flow... BAD BAD BAD this is so terrible.

Looks like summer holidays for me are going to be filled with CATCHING UP AND STUDYING T.T"

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Its Great.

But 13 units is getting pretty demanding :/

davidbarnes

Trainee Mȯderatȯr
HSC
Its going quite good. I am studying quite a bit for Physics/chem, etc, need to do more for maths, and don't need to do any at all for geography, etc/

porquoispas

HSC
i kept telling myself that i'd pull my act together in yr 12 but fuck a person can't just change overnight..

Man i'm like really lazy... This attitude seemed 2 work 4 me in yr 11 but in yr 12 everyone has become so competitive.. it's like we're competing for the world cup..
i hate it

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
Year 12 is lol. In a very uncool way. I'm trying to pull my act together but no matter what I do I can't catch a fucking break. I am such fail, how upsetting for me.

I propose we all flip year 12 the proverbial bird and become alcoholics in the process, I'm halfway there anyway so I might as well have some company.

Yamiyo

HSC
I've finished most of my HSC assessments until half yearlies Term 1 next year, and Japanese ext and Latin ext are on the backburner with only one period every two weeks, so the pressure's off for now. Lulling me into a false sense of security? Probably. :) But for now its OK.

Also, even though I'm doing one more unit for the HSC than preliminary, I just received 8 more free periods. So all in all, I'm actually a lot more relaxed than last term. =P

Last edited:

nick3157

Not Actually A Member
HSC
I picked the wrong subjects... science? maths? What was i thinking?

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
Been up to date.

Got my assessments during week 2-3 (phys chem 3 maths exam english speech)

and with 2-3 weeks left to go, ive given leeway 2-3 weeks for maths and english.

pretty much on top with my notes, cept abit behind in hpysics.

i keep a notebook and update it everynight according to dot points, maths i just simply do hw + tutor on sundays.

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Got 9 assessment/assignments due on Week 8 and 9. :(

HSC
Kujah said:
Got 9 assessment/assignments due on Week 8 and 9. :(
Ouch dude.. mine are a bit more spread out, first one in 2 weeks and then at least 1 per week after that.

Le3sah

HSC
It's been awful!

I was actually excited to start 5 weeks ago, :mad1: but everything's different now. I've been hit with term 4 syndrome and I fell exactly how I felt a year ago after the SC exams, unmotivated.

sle3pe3bumz

glorious beacon of light
HSC
It's been okay. Falling behind after only 3 weeks is really not the way to go. Oh and english can rott in hell!

risole91

I'm Coming Home
HSC
i have 1 asessment a week for the next 4 weeks, a speech and an assignment., so i guess im lucky to begin with.

patty4848

HSC
I think it has something to do with my subjects but I have less assessments than nearly everyone at my school...
The best advice i can give is make sure you take advantage of any free periods you have. I have finished two assignments this week, plus studied, without doing anything outside of school. It really pays off when your struggling, to use your free periods.
But so far everything is going ok...The only worries i have is that i have 2 major works...I have ideas for both of them but i am a tad unmotivated right now to start researching and drafting etc.

Foxodi

HSC
Going fairly good. Ive gotton myself to study nearly every day, though it isnt anywhere as near productive as my cramming, its still a good start. Gonna finish 2 assessments and start studying for my 4U test this weekend - and then i'll be set.

sleepplease

HSC
I hate it. So much work. I've been sick for a couple of weeks (getting tested for glandula) so I'm so unmotivated and exhausted all the time. Still have one exam and two assessments to go.. as well as mountains of work. It could be so much worse, but I'm in a whingey rut.

AdrianM

HSC
Yeah, pretty average... Can anyone say too many assessments?!

f(sex)

HSC
freakin hell, my first post and its in a stupid thread like this.

so far im counting down the days till christmas break.
but seriously though.

free periods are great.

Evergreen

HSC
i have economics assignment due soon, which ive pretty much finished

then maths+chem+physics+english tests on friday and next week. and thats pretty much it for this term.

lol haha im dead for 4unit maths.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)