How is you major work going? (1 Viewer)

somps

Sset561986 said:
And it should be a rule that you can only do one major work - some one really should have warned me art and society&culture not the best combo if u want to keep stress levels down!!
I know what u mean...except I have the va body of work + english ext 2 major work combo - both due practically at the same time. The fact that it comes straight after the trials sooo doesn't help. But luckily i'm on my last painting for va and finished by conclusion for en, so hopefully I'll get it done in time....

babeishnes

my teacher keeps changing her mind about what my actual concept should b. now she wants me to go over 3 of my acrylic painting in oils so that they look like the other ones. y didn't she tell me this a month ago, they are neva gona dry in time. :vcross:

notlongnow

Mine is due on thurs to the school and i have so much to do. its not cos im lazy either its cos i have had soo many problems with screen printing, and the paints i have used etc.. its a disaster..

_kc

HSC
N/A
Everyone seems to be a little too relaxed at my school, and some people haven't even completed 1 canvas yet. I have 5 canvases and i've only finished 2! I'm so screwed i tell you, and at the same time, I have to try and study for my trials ><.

If you wanted to check out some people art, there was another thread that had them. The digitals this year are bloody amazing ;]. There's a lot of competition this year cause everyones is just so good.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
We will all get it done, and they'll look great. I read '03 threads and they were all nervous about running out of time, yet they all got it done.
We're not only gunna get em done we're gunna show up those silly 03'rs

cuivienen

HSC
My work is rather huge...it's a painting over 2 metres in height, and 1 metre 55 in length...5 more days and it should be done...hopefully i can get some pictures up when its done :)

SuGa BunI =D

broken doo dooo booo
HSC
heyho...im abt 3.5/5... so far so bad i guess...
nah, i fink we'l get bow done on time =) just b realllllyyyy optimistic =D
dis chick im my skol havnt start her 1 yet....but she's such a gud bullshitartist, she get away wif bow process mark everytime lolz

B +++POSSITIVE+++ PEEPZ N STAY HAPPI....til hsc! ('',)

Choctop

SuGa BunI =D said:
heyho...im abt 3.5/5... so far so bad i guess...
nah, i fink we'l get bow done on time =) just b realllllyyyy optimistic =D
dis chick im my skol havnt start her 1 yet....but she's such a gud bullshitartist, she get away wif bow process mark everytime lolz

B +++POSSITIVE+++ PEEPZ N STAY HAPPI....til hsc! ('',)
My friend is exaaaaaaaaaactly the same! Her technique is to do absolutely nothing for 98% of the year and then on the day it's due show up with the coolest artwork of them all! Damn annoying, I tell you! But we all enjoy seeing what she comes up with :D

miss_xchasr

my art work, mmm not much i can say about it
i tend to do something really cool at the start and then just bum around and nowim trying to get some shit done
none of it relates to anything else ive done and its all a bit silly and odd

blessings
elisha

renny

umm mine is like sort of halfway done-ish

its sooo annoying... im doing this mixed media collage on big plywood panels, and it seems that with every step i take in the right direction - i take two steps back.

weve got 2 weeks before we have to hand in, and i think im gonna be staying after school everyday to get it done...

btw does neone else hav a defined "plan" for wat they put down on the canvas? mine is all crazy like and i just do what i feel...

perhaps thats why im so stressed about it, cos i dont know what im working towards

neway those are my thoughts, neone else feel the same?

_kc

HSC
N/A
renny said:

its sooo annoying... im doing this mixed media collage on big plywood panels, and it seems that with every step i take in the right direction - i take two steps back.

weve got 2 weeks before we have to hand in, and i think im gonna be staying after school everyday to get it done...

btw does neone else hav a defined "plan" for wat they put down on the canvas? mine is all crazy like and i just do what i feel...

perhaps thats why im so stressed about it, cos i dont know what im working towards

Hahaha! Don't worry, I'm exactly the same. I only planned one of my canvases, and just made up the others as i went. And now I reckon it doesn't work well together =(. Also that's why my VAPD is so empty and sitting under my bed collecting dust ;].

Hippy La-Laa

Stupid Pixie.
HSC
_kc said:
Also that's why my VAPD is so empty and sitting under my bed collecting dust ;].
That's where mine is too!

I can't believe it's only a week until submission!!!

I wish I wasn't such a lazy bugger. :eek:

renny

;)
hehe great, its good to know some ppl are in the same boat as me
im sure we'll all get it done somehow

frazzle

HSC
I'm not as worried about art as I am about my english majorwork, which needs so much editting!!! but both are done on the computer, so if anything happens (again!) I will be dead.

less than a week to finish 2 majorworks? ahahah... I'll be having fun...

but hey, if i'm not driven insane by the end of this, there will be some SERIOUS celebrating!

are you with me!?

renny

i had an awsome day on my artwork today...

got a heap done and its starting to take shape :D

im feeling optimistic now :p

Sset561986

renny said:

Thats exactly the same as me! I'm doing mixed media collage too and at the moment it is the biggest mess I am embarrassed to show people :(

libgem

Sset561986 said:
Thats exactly the same as me! I'm doing mixed media collage too and at the moment it is the biggest mess I am embarrassed to show people :(

same! i'm doing mixed media collages too! Still quite a bit of work to go...

SuGa BunI =D

broken doo dooo booo
HSC
im 4/5 so far.. farrrout…im doing digital photography…. my eyes ish turning square from looking at the comp. for so long.... fudge dis art major.. ish driving up the wall

my VAPD ish pretty much empty.. i guess we all hav sumfin in deir aye.. incase our the BOW made it to art express.. pls.. keke

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)