how late is too late? (1 Viewer)

shoo

ok ppl, i need some opinions! i started my ip, performance last year!!! as in, december, BUT my original idea was crap and by march i realised it would never work no matter how hard i tried. then i started doing excerpt form a dolls house only to find out that its against the rules to do something that ur studying in another subject (fucking ectension 1) and NOW im starting all over again and i feel like im gonna fail my hsc because of this thing! am i starting too late? does anyone know of any ppl that started late and still got close to full marks? BLAH IM SO STRESSED OUT!

Trigger189

XYLENE-FREE ZONE
HSC
hey shit, calm down man.. u have till like july before u cant change anymore. if u really want a story to calm u down, our dux of the school last year got 94 in Drama and she changed hers very close to the HSC date. Youve got plenty of time, do not stress.

cayte

Or to stress you out the dux of my school got 98 for drama and she started hers in the holidays between years 11 and 12 and was an onstage nominee. :D

shoo

thanx alot cayte...anyway..its all sorted out, i've got my monologue and im all set to go...actually, only one person in my class is actually half way thru their monologue preperation...everyone else doing performance has been bludging...feeling much betta. oh, and thanx trigger...

cayte

lol, sorry, jokes. Hell, it shouldn't take more than a month to perfect 8 minutes of performance. A piece can get stale if you work on it for too long. You'll be fine. You know you will, you don't need us to tell you that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)