How likely am i to receive an offer in the second round? (1 Viewer)

hazelpug

HSC
I changed my mind about which university I wanted to go to after the closing date to change preferences. And I ended up getting my first choice.

How likely am I to receive an offer to unsw in the built environment field (construction management and property) which has an atar of 80 in the second round if I put it as my first preference.

I'm freaking out about this I guess I can always try and transfer, but I would imagine that's pretty hard.

Last edited:

EinstenICEBERG

Einstein V2
HSC
I changed my mind about which university I wanted to go to after the closing date to change preferences. And I ended up getting my first choice.

How likely am I to receive an offer to unsw in the built environment field (construction management and property) which has an atar of 80 in the second round if I put it as my first preference.

I'm freaking out about this I guess I can always try and transfer, but I would imagine that's pretty hard.
Yes there will be space for construction management and property, because it is not a very popular course at all, so yes, the chance of you getting in is 99.99%

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)