How long are your business notes???? (1 Viewer)

hwoods2090

HSC
The final count:
Words: 15, 371
Pages: 55
Characters (with spaces): 99,912
Font: Arial size 12 some pages size 14

HAHAHAH ... mmmmmm i am never going to remember that much, nor am i going to attempt to remember that much.

Is it just me, or are anyone elses notes this stupidly long?? or longer??

Heretique

HSC
My notes are about that long for my subjects. I guess it is every topic, but still it is way too much. Especially since less than half is what we actually end up needing for the exam. I dont know how I am going to remember everything...

HSC
Yeah, i reckon we will only be tested on one third of the course... thats it!!!!
Mine are all hadn written and 100 pages, i only know 2/3 orf it

hwoods2090

HSC
yeh, i dont get how we are expectet to retain that much info, including all the other crap we have to know for other subjects ......

i think my brain might explode, i have english on friday like everone, and then i have 4 exams over monday and tuesday ... including business ... KILL ME

Heretique

HSC
hugs for hwoods2090. that sucks 4 exams over monday and tuesday! i was worried because i have english paper 2 and then business on tuesday! i have nothing to worry about...im sorry...try to remain calm!!! although i know it is hard. just keep telling yourself, the hsc is not the be all and end all of your life!

samuel slack

HSC
I don't know exactly how many pages, but easily over 50 for business. The business course has the most content of any of the courses that I study. Stupid 5 topics.

Heretique

HSC
not looking forward to business on tuesday at all...spent all weekend on english so i would know my modules inside out and have only left myself one afternoon to really study business...hopefully i wont do too bad and remember enough to do well. just do my best i guess...

Sonata

HSC
dam thats insane, how the heck do u compose 50+ pages of notes...

Foxodi

HSC
My business studies notes were 50 pages for yr 11 o_O and I missed out on a decent bit of content in one/two of the courses.....
Im estimating my yr 12 summaries to be 100 pages - hence why I would be using a summary of summary most of the time :D

samuel slack

HSC
Lol. I think someone else already wants my notes. But, seriously, you'll learn better if you write you own... Its not that hard if you do it gradually throughout the year.

williamc

HSC
I didnt have any and got 89. yay. nor did i use real case studys.

ari89 said:
lol

edit: LOL answer in 07 hsc to question 4 was d.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)