How long did it take you to complete your editing/post production? (1 Viewer)

Pain

I am Jack's wasted life.
HSC
Just a question to find out the general expected time of this phase:D

HSC
Around 2-3 months I think & mine was rushed as the pre-production stage went waaay overtime. It helps a lot if you have professionals working with you. You need to consider the following things for post-pro:

-Editing Footage (takes fooooorever)
-Titles
-Grade
-Music Composition
-Music Mix
-Sound Design
-Sound Mix

I may have forgotten something =/ I didn't have any but it's also the time you do stuff like multimedia aspects & special effects but as I didn't use any of that, so I can't tell you anything about those areas.

Pain

I am Jack's wasted life.
HSC
Well i do have a professional in editing in general, but predominantly within the whole music and sound department. I am, as of now, researching a lot of music tracks from other soundtracks of films and hoping i might be able to incorporate those in my film? Is that legal? I'll do a search in a sec..
But anyway, Hmm 2-3 months is feasible, i plan to leave perhaps even more then that since i am beginning my planning/pre-production phase now.

lanymphet

HSC
3 days before it was due lol during free periods, lunch and an hour after school each day. reflection statement in the morning haha its over yay :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)