How long does it take to finish the Option? (1 Viewer)

RedStz

True Scorpian
Trial is coming up, and i think we only got 3 weeks to finish the Option??? HOW IRONIC TO CALL IT OPTION When mandatory to study one of the topics. ANyways back to the Q, for the people who have finished the whole course or have any idea, please do tell...how long does it take to finish option? 3 weeks enough?....for me, besides this subject, i think all of my other subjects are going to have holiday lessons....ARRRRRGGGGHHHHHH:chainsaw: :chainsaw:

dark_angel

God Is One
HSC
Originally posted by RedStz
Trial is coming up, and i think we only got 3 weeks to finish the Option??? HOW IRONIC TO CALL IT OPTION When mandatory to study one of the topics. ANyways back to the Q, for the people who have finished the whole course or have any idea, please do tell...how long does it take to finish option? 3 weeks enough?....for me, besides this subject, i think all of my other subjects are going to have holiday lessons....ARRRRRGGGGHHHHHH:chainsaw: :chainsaw:
mate, i have to learn around 100 syllabus dot points off by heart and hope to ace the trials in 3 weeks. So i think an option is safe in that time limit.

Ragerunner

Your friendly HSC guide
HSC
teachers can take out sections that you haven't learned in the trials.

though it is normally expected to finish everything by the trials so you have a good grasp of how the hsc will feel like

kini mini

HSC
IIRC I hadn't finished everything by the trials. In any case, the option shouldn't take you more than three or four weeks if you put your mind to it :).

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
i love tuition: will finish option in about 7 lessons... nice.... :)

RedStz

True Scorpian
Great News for me now, our chem teacher will be away for WHOLE DAMN 2 WEEKS and while she expects us to study the option ourselves...and according to her, part of it but NOT all of the Option will be in it....sweet huh:mad1:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)