How many 4u HSC past papers (1 Viewer)

becnerd

HSC
N/A
How many hsc past papers have u done so far in preparation for the exam?

hermand

je t'aime.
HSC
bits and pieces. i'll probably end up doing three timed ones. if i get time. bleh. not enough time left for everything!

kevda1st

HSC
just out of curiosity how many hours does it take for you guys to do one whole paper? It takes me like 5-6 hours and cant seem to get past question 5 without looking at answers....

also Ive been told that Just by doing well up to Question 7 is a low band 6(or E4 or whatever) does this mean i can afford to just drop on topics like harder 3U inequalities/probability and concentrate on easier ones?

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
I've done 7 papers, on my 8th now :)

just out of curiosity how many hours does it take for you guys to do one whole paper? It takes me like 5-6 hours and cant seem to get past question 5 without looking at answers....

also Ive been told that Just by doing well up to Question 7 is a low band 6(or E4 or whatever) does this mean i can afford to just drop on topics like harder 3U inequalities/probability and concentrate on easier ones?
~70/120 is an E4, so yeah you can spare skipping a few topics. I'll be skipping those very same topics unless they're easy as well or i have time to come back to them XD

00iCon

HSC

~70/120 is an E4, so yeah you can spare skipping a few topics. I'll be skipping those very same topics unless they're easy as well or i have time to come back to them XD
OMG i'm gonna be an E4, but what effect would being in the 30th school have? last year at my school ther was 1 E4 and 1 who missed the test, others were all e5 &e6

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
OMG i'm gonna be an E4, but what effect would being in the 30th school have? last year at my school ther was 1 E4 and 1 who missed the test, others were all e5 &e6
LOL, Techie. Gurmies! You never told me your school got E5 and E6. :p

00iCon

HSC
LOL, Techie. Gurmies! You never told me your school got E5 and E6. :p
not gurmies here! but i suspectied he had a BoS account
Gurms isn't coming 49/52 :p

EDIT: Wait, is E6 the highest or lowest? Tech had all in the histest and second highest except for 1 guy, for extension 2, and as i said, 1 non attempt i think (coulve been for ex1)

Last edited:

chingyloke

Ex-Prince of Manchester.
HSC
done 04-08

gonna go crazy with maths saturday, sunday, monday after english paper 2

zeleboy

HSC
not gurmies here! but i suspectied he had a BoS account
Gurms isn't coming 49/52 :p

EDIT: Wait, is E6 the highest or lowest? Tech had all in the histest and second highest except for 1 guy, for extension 2, and as i said, 1 non attempt i think (coulve been for ex1)
Extension courses only have bands E1 E2 E3 (75+) and E4 (90+)

jassono

HSC

Are you serious?? about 70 is an e4??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)