How many ASIANS do 4 Unit ENGLISH? (1 Viewer)

how many english unit do you do?

• 2 units standard

Votes: 12 10.1%
  • 2 units advanced

Votes: 22 18.5%
  • 1 unit extension 1

Votes: 13 10.9%
  • 1 unit extension 2

Votes: 72 60.5%

• Total voters
I

ignition

It is weird. In my school the asians represent at least 70% of the top 20 in the grade in ext1 eng.

Don't be fooled

aud

HSC
Hmm... my class is like 40% Asian 60% Aussie... I'm Asian by birth, but Australian by nature :D But yea, in 4U Maths, whole class but maybe 5 people are Asian... but I don't do Science (ew, ew, ew...) :D BTW, I go to CTHS (yay~!!)

Llyrai

My Beast?? 48/50 !!!
HSC
Wow a poll on Asians doing ext 2? Who else finds this slightly biased in some undescribed way? LOl, but then again, I suppose it is bored of studies. My whole class is Asian, but that probably be because my school consists of Arabs, Asians and Euros, and lets be honest, I find the Asians hold the topmost positions, the euros provide competition, while the Arabs tend to fill in the lower voids. I know Im generalising, but hey, this is from what I see at my school.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
lol

i feel special...my rock got 49/50 :)

Giant Lobster

HSC
I find the Asians hold the topmost positions, the euros provide competition, while the Arabs tend to fill in the lower voids
heres a bit of generalising I observe in my school :p
the asians are split into 2 categories: the groupies and the nerds
the euros play cricket all day
and the arabs come at recess / lunch while we're playing handball and chuck our ball away for no reason :rolleyes: bunch of menacing rowdies :p

damn... and to think this sort of stuff still happens in yr 12. My school is filled with delinquents. :(

edit: i love free speech :)

olay

HSC
*jumps up and down* i squidge into the 'doing ext II and am asian' category. :D hehe we have *thinks*.. 5 asians out of the approx. 15 ppl doing ext II this year. whoo :D slightly odd considering theres about 20 asians out of a grade of about 230 all up. :p

J

jimdynasty

Originally posted by Giant Lobster
heres a bit of generalising I observe in my school :p
the asians are split into 2 categories: the groupies and the nerds
the euros play cricket all day
and the arabs come at recess / lunch while we're playing handball and chuck our ball away for no reason :rolleyes: bunch of menacing rowdies :p

damn... and to think this sort of stuff still happens in yr 12. My school is filled with delinquents. :(

edit: i love free speech :)
Originally posted by Llyrai
Wow a poll on Asians doing ext 2? Who else finds this slightly biased in some undescribed way? LOl, but then again, I suppose it is bored of studies. My whole class is Asian, but that probably be because my school consists of Arabs, Asians and Euros, and lets be honest, I find the Asians hold the topmost positions, the euros provide competition, while the Arabs tend to fill in the lower voids. I know Im generalising, but hey, this is from what I see at my school.
There's a fine line between "Honesty" and "Racism". There's also a fine line between "generalisation" and "racism". You two, it seems to me, have crossed that line. I'm not an arab, but i am black, and i do both extension 2's, maths and english. I don't beat up on kids, or stop their handball games. Furthermore, i know a lot of arab kids who don't either. As a black male living in an often overtly racist society, i'm amazed at how many people tend to pass off their racism as generalisation.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by jimdynasty
Do you have a point?
well how many people not doing ext 2 are gonna come frequent this place ??

/also/

that sig of yours is signifying black power...a contradiction of your non rascist beliefs if i am right

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by FlyinTyger
ummm..
im an aZn doing ext 2 :)

only one at my school tho :(

dont worry so was i :D and look how i turned out :D

Trigger189

XYLENE-FREE ZONE
HSC
I'm the only asian in my ext.2 class, everyone else is aussie except we have one kiwi, whose technically australian now...but then again, aren't we all australians? we should follow jimdynasty's example and vanquish the evil that resinates deeply and all too often subtely in our overtly racist society of which accepts so many cultures only to shut them out with hate.

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
we have 3 ppl and all three are asian...and all the ppl doing 4u maths are asian too but thats not really surprising cos every yr its been asians who do 4u maths (btw im not being racist or generalising because this is just the situation at MY school, not at any other, so this observation is from past stats) gosh, the justification for my reply is almost excessive!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)