How many asians in your school? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

foram

Awesome Member
HSC
No way, it's like saying i'm good at math cause i'm chinese. Thats totally true, if i wasn't chinese, my math skills would be halved, and i would need to study twice as hard to make up for it!!

The top people in Math, and Physics at my school are chinese. =D And i'm not racist against asians because i'm asian too.

Theres like 15% asians at my school. Therefore, it's not very good, unlike sydney boys or ruse. The top schools are mostly asian, i wonder why...

Kujah

HSC
N/A
foram said:
No way, it's like saying i'm good at math cause i'm chinese. Thats totally true, if i wasn't chinese, my math skills would be halved, and i would need to study twice as hard to make up for it!!

The top people in Math, and Physics at my school are chinese. =D And i'm not racist against asians because i'm asian too.

Theres like 15% asians at my school. Therefore, it's not very good, unlike sydney boys or ruse. The top schools are mostly asian, i wonder why...
So? What you've just said is just utter rubbish.

Last edited:

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
foram said:

That is such a bullshit comment. The smartest guy in Maths, English, and all the Sciences at our school is white. And I go to Sydney Boys.

foram

Awesome Member
HSC
o_O, How isn't an asian top of math?? i'm so confushed. My view of the world has been shattered. T_T

Fortify

♪웨딩드레스
HSC
not alot only the selective ones r mostly azn so roughly <30%

Aplus

HSC
N/A
foram said:
o_O, How isn't an asian top of math?? i'm so confushed. My view of the world has been shattered. T_T
Stop stereotyping.

Finx

HSC
foram said:
Wow Foram, I never knew it was possible for testicles to grow on a forehead.

You've proved me wrong. Thank you.

Check your private messages inbox. I sent you one a couple of days ago.

foram

Awesome Member
HSC
At my school, it's the asians that top subjects. I wasn't sterotyping on purpose.

Kujah

HSC
N/A
foram said:
At my school, it's the asians that top subjects. I wasn't sterotyping on purpose.
Fuck off, you're so narrow minded. Wheres your proof for this stupid point...

black_kat_meow

hihiwhywhy
HSC
foram said:
So going by just your school, you come up with that conclusion? Every time you post you sound like more of a tool.

F-O-B

HSC
Lol @ this thread, but more importantly lol @ foram.
..i thought everyone did prejudice in english last year...

clearly not.

foram

Awesome Member
HSC
naa, my school did conformity. Prejudice was one of the lower years, it's all a bit blurry, all i remember was playing lots of games back in those years.

Finx

HSC
foram said:
naa, my school did conformity. Prejudice was one of the lower years, it's all a bit blurry, all i remember was playing lots of games back in those years.
Damn Foram, your coolness is overwhelming. When I grow up, can I be just like you?

foram

Awesome Member
HSC
Finx said:
Damn Foram, your coolness is overwhelming. When I grow up, can I be just like you?
I need to be an individual, so if you started being like me, it would not only be conforming, it would also reduce my individuality by 50%.

Finx

HSC
foram said:
I need to be an individual, so if you started being like me, it would not only be conforming, it would also reduce my individuality by 50%.
Aw, damn =[.

I'm disappointed, Foram. I was really looking forward to talking with balls in my mouth.

sikhman

HSC
N/A
well, i think we can look back on this thread and say thankyou to foram for giving us an excuse to rip on him. bceause he really deserves it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)