• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

how many booklets do we get? (1 Viewer)

oranGez

King Jeremy the WiCKED++
HSC
heys, just curious.. how many booklets do we get on our desk for Paper II? because f there's only one for each module and we need to get more, it wastes a lot of time..

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
yeah think theres only one for each
u need 2 ask if u need more.

silvermoon

caffeine fiend
getting the blood out of my caffeine system
HSC
yes, you only get one put out on your desk. but it doesn't really waste time. as you're getting towards the end of your booklet, say the last page, just put your hand up as your writing and they'll come and ask what you need. it only takes 5 seconds to say "can i ave another booklet please?" and you'll get one. in fact, you don't even have to ask some of them - many carry round extra booklets with them (particularly in english exams) and will just show it to you as they approach and you can just nod and say thanks (never hurts to take 2 seconds to be polite! :) )

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
you can always ask for more paper during reading time.

sly fly

HSC
Is it possible to ask for a few extra booklets before the exam just so we don't waste time?

silvermoon

caffeine fiend
getting the blood out of my caffeine system
HSC
well, what markers will do varies from centre to centre but no, they're not supposed to. they probably won't want to either as they collect the responses at the end in sections and having to make another round for missed booklets just adds to the time. it really doesn't affect your time constraints to ask for another booklet. just put up your hand when you get to the last page and keep writing

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)