How many case studies? (1 Viewer)

sHawttyy

HSC
Is there a limit to how many case studies for S4
or more the case studies=better marks?

monsta4lyfe

HSC
You can have however many you want (except you can't have none) so long as you integrate them into your response effectively. Remember, the case study is supporting what your main line of argument is in your essay or report, not the focus.

zhusalmz

HSC
teachers a head hsc marker. knowing the content is more important. do 1-2 case studies but focus more so key words of the syllabus and if you want to use more make up shit on the day or just refer to common knowledge stuff.

(my teacher might not be a head hsc marker, but see how I typed that and it kind added value to my statement)

she is, but even I don't completely trust her

monsta4lyfe

HSC
teachers a head hsc marker. knowing the content is more important. do 1-2 case studies but focus more so key words of the syllabus and if you want to use more make up shit on the day or just refer to common knowledge stuff.

(my teacher might not be a head hsc marker, but see how I typed that and it kind added value to my statement)

she is, but even I don't completely trust her
WHAT?! You're HSC is in 2019 and you're already on this website? You're not even in high school yet! But how? What? Why? I'm confused :3

sHawttyy

HSC
You can have however many you want (except you can't have none) so long as you integrate them into your response effectively. Remember, the case study is supporting what your main line of argument is in your essay or report, not the focus.
thanksss :)) btw just another question, do we really need to draw graphs and diagrams to get the top mark ?

zhusalmz

HSC
yup - also when you draw dot points ensure creativity through using 3d shapes such as cubes or spheres - markers love this, only way to 25+++

rednellav

HSC
yup - also when you draw dot points ensure creativity through using 3d shapes such as cubes or spheres - markers love this, only way to 25+++
uwotm8

brb drawing squirrels for each dot point to be a top tier business student

zhusalmz

HSC
small dicks, come at me. first b6 response incorporating penises. breaking BARRIERS

Squar3root

realest nigga
HSC
Uni Grad
I'm memorizing 3 and using the one that fits the question the best

freddo723

HSC
my teacher is adimant that we should use coloured pens for titles in the business report and extended answer. i keep telling her that it says black or bluepen. do you think she has a point or should i just stick with black and underlined headingd?

Confound

HSC
For Band 6 responses in reports It's suggested that you incorporate visual elements into it.

This includes:
Underlying titles in red pen
Graphs
Tables
Dot points
Arrows (if you see fit)

For case studies I just underline headings in red pen. Heavy visual displays are not necessary

refereejon

HSC
For Band 6 responses in reports It's suggested that you incorporate visual elements into it.

This includes:
Underlying titles in red pen
Graphs
Tables
Dot points
Arrows (if you see fit)

For case studies I just underline headings in red pen. Heavy visual displays are not necessary
The papers get scanned in Black and White. So if you use red pen it will look faded and unprofessional. Hence you should stick with black pen and just make sure it looks like a report.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)