• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

How many children do you want? (1 Viewer)

How many children do you want?

• Zero

Votes: 8 9.4%

Votes: 4 4.7%

Votes: 29 34.1%

Votes: 29 34.1%

Votes: 6 7.1%
  • 5 or more

Votes: 9 10.6%

• Total voters

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
Argonaut said:
I just don't. I can't see myself as a father and my career choice wouldn't exactly be family-friendly.
fair enough, whats your career choice?

thejosiekiller said:
3 max

girl first- i think girls do better off as only children at first till they have some siblings
yeah I don't mind if I have a girl or boy first

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
Argonaut said:
Studying urban dynamics in the developing world. I'm sure you wouldn't want your kids exposed to some of the darkest corners of the Earth either.
sounds interesting, yeah I wouldn't

persephone

HSC
I voted for 4 but then realised my body may not be able to handle the pain.

starbaaa

Untalkative Member
HSC
well i want to have 3 children. aside from being a good number (companionship, travel etc.), it will be my contribution to an Australian population which i believe will soon begin to experience very minimal growth.

Trev

stix
HSC
the other day in the paper it had some family that had 13 children or something? and the woman wants more children!
why would u do that to yourself and your family? being reduced to live in government housing and basically living off all the welfare money they get....pathetic

firehose

HSC
lol.... such family types (the ones with 10+ children) are like so common overseas. Yea no idea why they would want that many, the kids would be so disadvantaged. I guess those people simply have nothing better to do than to breed.... (an electricity blackout in New York in the 1960s caused a substantial spike in birth numbers.... work that out ;) )

Argonaut taking any kids on ur work wouldn't be good but say u had a family back home wif kids looked after while u were overseas? (i like urban dynamics too!) just a suggestion.

Judging from the responses it's not hard to see why Australia's birth rate is so low...

waterfowl

HSC
I want four,
boy, girl, boy, girl OR
boy, girl, girl, boy OR
boy, twin girls, boy OR
boy, girl, twin boy and girl

Although I don't know if it will help the Aussie population, because I will probably live overseas.

tennille

HSC
3 kids. I'm not fussy about how many girls or boys. Both would be great.

alien

HSC
Trev said:
the other day in the paper it had some family that had 13 children or something? and the woman wants more children!
why would u do that to yourself and your family? being reduced to live in government housing and basically living off all the welfare money they get....pathetic
lol one of my friends is one of 14... :eek:
they aren't on govo housing or anything though.
personally, i'd have to discuss it with my (future) husband. but i'm one of 5, so probably around there. go big families!

beccaxx

surprised things change
HSC
waterfowl said:
I want four,
boy, girl, boy, girl OR
boy, girl, girl, boy OR
boy, twin girls, boy OR
boy, girl, twin boy and girl

Although I don't know if it will help the Aussie population, because I will probably live overseas.
sucks if u get a girl 1st then ay.

beccaxx

surprised things change
HSC
waterfowl said:
It won't suck, it's not like I will be angry, just mildly dissapointed
mildly dissapointed Haha!
im not planning anything either way. i want kids and i want boys and girls. i dont mind what God gives me. to say mildly disapointed is soooo sad. i rekon when i see my kido, whatever sex it is, i am gonna be so over the moon and in absolute raptures! its good that ppl plan stuff out...... but somewhere along the line i think we gotta realise we actually cant really control that one.... unless ur gonna abort all the girl fetuses til u get a boy... which i no u wont do.

waterfowl

HSC
beccaxx said:
mildly dissapointed Haha!
im not planning anything either way. i want kids and i want boys and girls. i dont mind what God gives me. to say mildly disapointed is soooo sad. i rekon when i see my kido, whatever sex it is, i am gonna be so over the moon and in absolute raptures! its good that ppl plan stuff out...... but somewhere along the line i think we gotta realise we actually cant really control that one.... unless ur gonna abort all the girl fetuses til u get a boy... which i no u wont do.
Sure I'd be happy, but I would just like a boy first.

And I wouldn't be able to abort (not that I'd want to) until I get a guy, because I don't want to know the sex of the baby until it is born, it just ruins the surprise.

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
_Bushra_ said:
I HATE little kids, they're annoying, loud and always have jam on their hands..ewww children *shudders*
:uhhuh::uhhuh::uhhuh::uhhuh::uhhuh:

truer words have never been spoken

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
One for the wife, one for me and one for Costello (or the country)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)