How many contact hours for a 1st-yr combined arts/ law degree? (1 Viewer)

sweetalmond

HSC
N/A
I will be studying combined law and arts this year at either mac uni, usyd or uts. I just wanted to get an idea of the average amount of contact hours per week including all lectures, tutorials etc. so I know how I can manage and organise my time and commitments around it. Thanks

HecticSandWitch

2007 fuccboi hustler king
HSC
Congrats at having all those options! You should be stoked!

(hopefully, providing UAC don't play silly buggers with my EAP points at the last minute) Studying Arts/Law at UNSW and I've been doing some sample timetables. Here is my best case scenario (obviously depends on how quickly I can enrol):
http://i.imgur.com/8vfk7uc.png?1

Weekly Contact Hours: 14
Contact Hours Law: 5
Contact Hours Arts: 9

Obviously contact hours wont change irrespective of what timetable I get but though it was interesting that I could reduce the contact time to three days. Means more time for commitments like work etc. Congrats again!

sweetalmond

HSC
N/A
Congrats at having all those options! You should be stoked!

(hopefully, providing UAC don't play silly buggers with my EAP points at the last minute) Studying Arts/Law at UNSW and I've been doing some sample timetables. Here is my best case scenario (obviously depends on how quickly I can enrol):
http://i.imgur.com/8vfk7uc.png?1

Weekly Contact Hours: 14
Contact Hours Law: 5
Contact Hours Arts: 9

Obviously contact hours wont change irrespective of what timetable I get but though it was interesting that I could reduce the contact time to three days. Means more time for commitments like work etc. Congrats again!
Thank you! :)
UNSW has an amaing law program and campus life. :)
14 hours altogether, that's quite good. I'll see how I go with my timetable, I know for me first years only do 1x law lecture and 1x law tutorial I think first semester. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)