How many days of classes do you have? (1 Viewer)

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
Oh that's right, i forgot they were changing the system. Moogle or something...

Anyway, i'm in for my own classes 2 days a week, 8am to 5pm both days. A couple of hours on Thursdays will be on the menu if i end up doing PASS. So three days a week at uni, three days a week at work, and one day a week to sleep... not too bad.

Last edited:

DavDav

Where is the Love?
HSC
Uni Grad
LOL what? 9am on the 8th of February, Wednesday?

Yeah I was there too :)

Wow coincidence or what? I got ACCG100 lecture on the Wednesday too at 8am (gonna be so tired) followed by a tute directly after.

It was crazy how quickly all the good lectures and tutes filled out. :S

I managed to change around my timetable onto 3 days but I got alot of late afternoon and early evening classes such as ECON110 tute at 5pm Monday. I dunno how i'm going to fix Friday though got an ECON110 lecture at 4pm till 5:55pm but before that I got a 5 hour gap between that and by BBA102 lecture and tute from 8am till 10:55am LMFAO. Sadly that was the only lecture available.

LOL I saw some idiot cramming trying to cram in 4-6 hours of lectures and tutes without any breaks. Nice one buddy :lol:

On a side note ...

Can someone explain to me why the online timetable for 2012 and the one they had on e-student on enrolment day did not correlate?

Pissed me off so much. Also, what are swappable classes? Are these classes that (if) spaces emerge you are allowed to change later in the semester?

DavDav

Where is the Love?
HSC
Uni Grad
I was there haha
Noice! You were obviously one of the older/senior students right?

Did you find that you found the online timetable to differ to the one we actually enrolled for?

Azure

Premium Member
HSC
I'm only 20 :(

Haha.

I didn't really use the online timetable to be honest, but I think the online one is only a draft. I don't use it is because by the time I usually enrol, classes begin getting full and it makes it hard to stick to my planned timetable.

DavDav

Where is the Love?
HSC
Uni Grad
I'm only 20 :(

Haha.

I didn't really use the online timetable to be honest, but I think the online one is only a draft. I don't use it is because by the time I usually enrol, classes begin getting full and it makes it hard to stick to my planned timetable.
Wow 20 years old? That's like prehistoric man! Haha joking!

Right yeah that's what I found too such a frustrating process though cause I was one of the earlier ones to enrol in my units and I was wondering if some tards came on a earlier date on purpose to take all the good tutes and lectures instead of the set date of the 8th.

Alot of questions to be answered MQ. Not happy.

misericordia

Confused Member
HSC
Uni Grad
4 days a week (damn that tute on friday thats preventing me from 3 days a week timetable!). depending on the week it's 5 days a week (random evening tutes). working 1 day a week. fingers crossed for not going insane by the end of sem 1.

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
Wow you're only 20 Azure? I always imagined you to be older for some reason... i feel old now, turning 22 this year =s

Fisiks

HSC
I'm 20, it will be weird sitting in classes with 17/18 year olds :S

Azure

Premium Member
HSC
We are the oldies apparently :(

Fisiks, it's not really a big deal. When I started my degree I was 18 and we had a wide array of ages in our classes. Most people don't even notice/care because uni is an all ages institution.

rayy_bann

HSC
Wow, I'm only 17 :/

Btw Azure I also imagined you to be like 22/23. You just seem so mature, giving advice and whatnot. yeah...lol

rayy_bann

HSC
I'm 20, it will be weird sitting in classes with 17/18 year olds :S
But from what 'I' see (and I don't see very well lol), I can't really tell the difference between 18-20 year olds. So I guess you'll blend in anyway. :) Plus I don't think many people are concerned about age, so it shouldn't be weird. Unless you're.....like 50 years old in which case you would draw attention o_0 Not saying its not good, but in comparison to THAT, you're okay! :)

MrBean1561

HSC
Uni Grad
But from what 'I' see (and I don't see very well lol), I can't really tell the difference between 18-20 year olds. So I guess you'll blend in anyway. :) Plus I don't think many people are concerned about age, so it shouldn't be weird. Unless you're.....like 50 years old in which case you would draw attention o_0 Not saying its not good, but in comparison to THAT, you're okay! :)
Spot on.

Fisiks

HSC
Weird was the wrong choice of word haha. It will be 'refreshing' to study alongside younger people i guess :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)