How many exams did it take u 2 pass? (1 Viewer)

How many exams did it take u 2 pass?

• 1 - im a champion

Votes: 43 70.5%

Votes: 15 24.6%

Votes: 2 3.3%

Votes: 1 1.6%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• OVER 8 TIMES, i fucken hate driving

• Total voters

SlipStream

HSC
Lexie1001, we're birthday buddies! You're going for your reds on Friday the 13th - a Black Friday. Hope you're not superstitious! lol, I actually consider the number 13 to be good luck for me.

Serius, I've already booked my green Ps test (HPT) for the 13th as well. You have to have your Red Ps for 12 months or more, and I got my red Ps exactly 12 months before I'll be going for my greens. I hope it works out right. :eek:

Good luck to everyone on their upcoming driving-related tests! :)

Lexie1001

HSC
yeah i consider friday the 13th my lucky day! fortunately im not superstitious at all, unlike all my friends, but good luck to you with ur Ps test too!

kow_dude

HSC
Kid.@dmin said:
How do you know your score on the test I thought they never told you because I never got told?
I never got told either. It was just "congratulations, you've passed"...

fine ambiguity

almost there
HSC
SlipStream said:
Lexie1001, we're birthday buddies! You're going for your reds on Friday the 13th - a Black Friday. Hope you're not superstitious! lol, I actually consider the number 13 to be good luck for me.

Serius, I've already booked my green Ps test (HPT) for the 13th as well. You have to have your Red Ps for 12 months or more, and I got my red Ps exactly 12 months before I'll be going for my greens. I hope it works out right. :eek:

Good luck to everyone on their upcoming driving-related tests! :)
I got my red p's first go on a Friday 13th in May this year, raining so hard it was almost hail, and school zones kicked in halfway through my test which made me panic. So Friday the 13th isn't unlucky at all :D

CieL

HSC
Lexie1001 said:
i haven't had any professional driving lessons tho so im kinda stressing about it now.
lol dont worry - i never had any professional driving lessons and i passed first go..

the day i chose to do my red Ps ended up raining.. and near the end of the test my windshield started getting foggy.. and i took one hand off the wheel to turn on the a/c..

it only struck me at the end of the test that i took my hand off the wheel, but it was all good.. since my driving was still steady as i'm used to all sorts of conditions, rain/hail/shine + over 200hrs experience on Ls

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
Ls first go
reds, 2nd go (50km/h in a school zone :()
greens, duh, first go. like you can fail that

Dumsum

has a large Member;
HSC
Shell said:
Ls first go
reds, 2nd go (50km/h in a school zone :()
greens, duh, first go. like you can fail that
I failed my greens first go. I actually looked closely for hazards. Second time I just said "fuck it" and touched the screen straight away for "slow down" questions, and didn't touch the screen for "safe gap" questions, without actually looking for anything. passed, go figure. Stupid, useless test whose sole purpose is to let you drive at 100 km/h instead of 90.

Other than that, Ls on 16th birthday and P1 on 17th birthday :)

Last edited:

gosh

ive got my p test tommorow at 8:30 in the morning during busy peak hour...
hope ill pass

Riviet

HSC
N/A
So far I've passed L's on my first attempt, hopefully I'll get it on my first attempt for P's. :p

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
half baked said:
ive got my p test tommorow at 8:30 in the morning during busy peak hour...
hope ill pass
Good Luck with your P's test tomorrow and in the unlikely event that you don't pass first go not to worry a lot of people fail and most people treat the first attempt as a practice.

willed

asleep but interested
HSC
I got mine the 2nd time...TODAY!

I don't care that I failed the first time. The woman said nothing for the entire exam and sat there like a stunned mullet. She said 'That was a bit fast...it's still a 40 zone." And from then on I screwed up everything. Worst reverse park ever.

nedzelic

HSC
2twice for me. i failed the first time as i neglected to indicate off a roundabout. fair enough you think. excpet that i was going STRAIGHT TRHOUGH! what a load of shite eh. i think they only brought in that rule about 3-4 years ago but tell me, what is the fucking purpose of it??? the idea is, if you aren't indicating, that means you are going straight. right?? so why the hell do you have to indicate off the roundabout with a left indicator??? dumbest thing ever

gosh

Kid.@dmin said:
Good Luck with your P's test tomorrow and in the unlikely event that you don't pass first go not to worry a lot of people fail and most people treat the first attempt as a practice.
thank you kid.@dmin, i did pass first go. althougn on my licence it has A,Y under conditions. whats with that?

CieL

HSC
DaddyK said:
I thought you didn't have to indicate off if your going straight through??
it's a new rule, you do have to

once you're past the vehicle on the left, you flash your indicators once or twice if you have time towards the left... THEN you exit roundabout

i think it's safer for the person on your right (when you're in the round-about).. so they can see you're getting out of the round about for sure.. and they can stop giving way i guess?

i really dont see the point of it either.. people were so confused when the rule first came out

CieL

HSC
half baked said:
on my licence it has A,Y under conditions. whats with that?
*sigh*

have you tried reading the back of your licence? next to the word "conds"?

A = you're restricted to auto vehicles since you did your exam in auto

Y = you're not allowed to drive the prohibited vehicles (provided in a list on the RTA website), you know, the high performance v6s, v8+, turbos etc

at least i know you got 20/20 eyesight ahahaha since the condition for that is 'S'

gosh

CieL said:
*sigh*

have you tried reading the back of your licence? next to the word "conds"?

A = you're restricted to auto vehicles since you did your exam in auto

Y = you're not allowed to drive the prohibited vehicles (provided in a list on the RTA website), you know, the high performance v6s, v8+, turbos etc

at least i know you got 20/20 eyesight ahahaha since the condition for that is 'S'
thanks for clearing that up. i was worried i had a medical condition that i was unaware of :S

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Congratulations on passing first time half baked, as the poll says 'your a champion'. The best advise I can give is don't forgot everything that you have learn't on your L's remember that your first month or 2 on your P's put you into the highest risk category and so be carefully.

VanCarBus

~--> Quincy <--~
HSC
going straight and having to indicate left to exit roundabout is a bullshit rule...i dont see any cops doing that!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)