how many hours do you study a day? (1 Viewer)

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
I did 12 hours at the start of Term 1 and my study was how you say, "spaghetti like". I narrowed it down to 30 mins - 3 hours a day of effective studying.

HSC
"i dont even understand where people come from when they have such great ambitions and expect to get there with little effort."

amen to that. it annoys me so much!

jnney

lemon
HSC
I still get my 8 hours lol.

Shall get cracking now right away:)

I dont just study prelim.

Gigacube

HSC
I don't have a problem with people in prelim who want to study for 6 hours or more a day. Just make sure you take breaks, eat healthily and get a minimum of 7 hours sleep.

powlmao

Banned
HSC
I don't have a problem with people in prelim who want to study for 6 hours or more a day. Just make sure you take breaks, eat healthily and get a minimum of 7 hours sleep.
my diet is pretty bad...I eat homecooked meals each days but always buy shit loads of chocolate to keep me awake

HSC
i used to think i did the "6" hours per night thing...but realising i was actually wasting so much time and very little of that was valuable study

powlmao

Banned
HSC
i used to think i did the "6" hours per night thing...but realising i was actually wasting so much time and very little of that was valuable study
I reackon alot of people do this.

By the way you have soo many units!, i only plan to do 10 in yr 12 (Dropping IPT)

HSC
By the way you have soo many units!, i only plan to do 10 in yr 12 (Dropping IPT)
haha i know! i just dropped modern and i'm feelin' good :)

same with me. - high-five -
such a good feeling when everyone thinks you're not as good as them and you prove them wrong :)

Gigacube

HSC
my diet is pretty bad...I eat homecooked meals each days but always buy shit loads of chocolate to keep me awake
That's not good. :( If you eat fresh fruit & veg's it can help you increase your concentration plus you get that nice 'I'm eating healthy' feeling.

powlmao

Banned
HSC
That's not good. :( If you eat fresh fruit & veg's it can help you increase your concentration plus you get that nice 'I'm eating healthy' feeling.
hahaha it is really not that bad :p i like eating junk food while studying.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)