• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

How many hours of hw/studying do U do? (2 Viewers)

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
dr baby beanie said:
I cram ON the MORNING of exams (these days;)) then I'm too tired to cram the night before ...- has a cylical nature come the (overloaded) half yearly exam block times ;)...head overload :bomb:
Yeah, so do I, but I tend to sleep a couple of hours before the exam itself, mainly because I studied during the night becauase I had no notes prepared :uhhuh:

nichhhole

asndihsCfuckingansbdiuahd
HSC
PrettyVacant said:
=)
If I do...I'll do about 40% of it up til 10 o'clock and then sleep...wake up at like, 4 or 5 and do it all in the morning until about 7:30 when I have to leave to get to school.

Yeah. That's my life story.

MY GOD.
we should be best friends.
i have adopted this HORRIBLE habit..
ofconning myself into being 'tired', sleeping at like 9.30 and the waking up at 3/4/5 to do it.
i set my alarm for 3am.. and end upgetting up by 4.30 usually.

I started studying eng ext1 like that.. on the morning... and i did it for religion the previous exams...
as in.. dont open a book until that morniign...

andits' pretty ok... but i feel horrible... [this was meant to be my YEAR! the one i start putting 10289321 hrs into...and yet.. i fall into these habits..]

hopefully next time ill have all the notes done a few weeks/days before and just wake up at that time and start to resummarize instead of starting to write notes on the morning

haha :)

DEDICATION WILL SET IN SOON.
or ill waste my life away, telling my 218309213 kids about how i couldve been something amazing.

[ps. we just adopted our grandparnts dog.... ad im looking at it and i find it to be a really funny thing.. like dogs in general...
he's stupid and blind i think? with shoddy teeth.. and it responds to anything u call it...currently 'stupid'.. but i still love it :)]

:wave:

steban

violin dude
HSC
i dont have a set study/HW timetable but i do the homework i get, which is quite abit, and i dont really full on study but i may look over some things, sometimes things are so fresh in your head that you dont feel the need to revise.

But this holidays i got out my chem study book and iv been doing dot point study, so i jsut look at the dot points, read this text book we got for chem and write notes down.

i only tend to focus on the subjects i tend to keep for next year which are english 4U, music 3U, jap and chem, so usually i dont bother with maths and biology, but i still do the homework.

cs01001

HSC
nichhhole said:
[ps. we just adopted our grandparnts dog.... ad im looking at it and i find it to be a really funny thing.. like dogs in general...
he's stupid and blind i think? with shoddy teeth.. and it responds to anything u call it...currently 'stupid'.. but i still love it :)]

:wave:
That's slack. :(

andyn

HSC
omg i try to do it but...
1- tutours. not a lot its just the times are scattered on normal days n i come home @ 8pm. then theres dinner etc....
2- sleep. skool starts @ 8:10am
3- its just a big massive pile to go through......

on average i try to reach 1.5 hrs....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)