• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

How many hours of lessons a week?? (1 Viewer)

sunny

meh.
HSC
Originally posted by freaking_out
yeah, 26 for me. :eek:

btw, why do u keep mentioning eng/sci- is there someone who does it on this thread? :confused:
Because you can have comm/sci and have less hours.

Commerce you look at around 15 or so hours a week. Add the sci part to it, you still might not get alot.

Hoyin

HSC
N/A
B science biotech.... 23 hours.... including all the 2 and 3 hour long lab classes

addz

HSC
commerce law for me is about 13.5 hours a week (plus 14 additional hours (QMA labs and law research for session 1))

i thought it was quite little...but then i guess that's commerce, because some of my friends do commerce and they do about 12-13 hours p/week

Hoyin

HSC
N/A
i start to think does n e one in the facult answer emails.. ive emailed the bio and chem faculty.. but havent got n e replys yet... much beter to actually go there... or give them a call

laney

HSC
Originally posted by sunny
That sounds quite suspicious.....would you mind posting your timetable? I'd just like to see what its like :)
heheh, no real point of posting the timetable, because i'm only doing a very light load because i've tranferred courses and basically CAN"T do more stuff (prerequisites and assumed knowledge problems), and the fact i'm only doing 18UOC for the same reason :)

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
5 DAYS A WEEK! and i only have 1 1hr class on fri morning :mad::mad::mad:
4 classes - 22hrs :mad:

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Originally posted by babydoll_
5 DAYS A WEEK! and i only have 1 1hr class on fri morning :mad::mad::mad:
4 classes - 22hrs :mad:
cant you move it somewhere OTHER than friday??

in other news, I now have 11 hours a week, cos I enrolled in a Gen-Ed today: Contemporary Japan

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
nope, because the maths classes come in clusters, and if i move it then it clashes with my other classes

oh and another thing - what exactly is Gen Ed? do i have to do it? because someone in the modern languages dept said that if you do a language you don't have to do Gen Ed..?

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Originally posted by Asquithian
mine just went up....the courses that were once even weeks ...have now become weekly :(

means 5 days a week (short ones) with the possibility of 4
but u do arts/law...thats the bludge!
Originally posted by babydoll_
nope, because the maths classes come in clusters, and if i move it then it clashes with my other classes

oh and another thing - what exactly is Gen Ed? do i have to do it? because someone in the modern languages dept said that if you do a language you don't have to do Gen Ed..?
damn..

well, you're doing arts/science arent you? then you dont have to do gen-ed cos u do a combined degree

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
oh ok then... good cos i heard it was held in the summer break... but explain what it is anyway? ^_^

smittenkitten

Poopinator
4 days for me now. I just need to sort out my biolab enrollment cos I was a donger who enrolled twice :p But seriously...how tops is that bio dude. He knows the entire timetable...I was standing there in awe as he rearranged my entire timetable off the top of his head.

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by BigngryWoman
4 days for me now. I just need to sort out my biolab enrollment cos I was a donger who enrolled twice :p But seriously...how tops is that bio dude. He knows the entire timetable...I was standing there in awe as he rearranged my entire timetable off the top of his head.
ummm not really, he knows that chem has a lot of tutes etc. he DID use the timetables at hand :p but i do agree, he IS tops. he was so nice.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)