how many hours of study do u do a day? (1 Viewer)

anita_wax

tehnaz
HSC
not even 4hours. and i dont study ages before exam, only a few days before it. i write down key words/quotes that ill remember for exam write them as soon as i get in. so i practically have a page of notes with me especially for maths

Santah

HSC
4-6 leading up the exam, then a huge cram of 10hours the day before the exam if im not feeling confident.

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
memorised the points i need for away in 3 hrs....fairly confident
but for the modules i prob need a whole day

angelar

i aim at 6 a day, like 2 hours then, a break, another 2 hours, then a break etc...but i usually end up bludging round abit so endup maybe 5 or so a day

HSC
well now imonly doing about 5-7 hours, prior that I was doing upto 8 or so

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC
I'm doing some 14 hours a day today and yesterday. Which seems a bit silly, but you have to understand that these 28 hours constitute the only work I have done on the English modules at all.

chicki_scorpio

HSC
N/A
HSC has started

Hey Everybody i would just like 2 wish every body this yr who is sitting for the HSC and also good luck with study i am a yr 12 student sitting the HSC and i am finding it a little stressfull but i am getting over that and just moving on with my study and just doing the best i can in my exams :)

byes chicki_scorpio

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
My God, I am impressed by hearing about you guys studying up to 6-7 hrs a day! :eek:

i dont know how you can do that esp for such an inane subject lol

aurora_05

HSC
I was doing 7-8 per day....and I'd probably be doing that today too if i wasnt so bludy unmotivated.

misspash

HSC
I kept within my school routine after leaving school for HSC preperation. Its so much easier to keep motivated rather than having a full day or two break. I go from normal times 9-3 with 'recess/lunch break'. It works well and i can generally cover two subjects. Reminder- you definately-as im sure your parents have reminded-need to have breaks and exercise in between study, as it keep your brain motivated and fresh for study!

misspash

HSC
I kept within my school routine after leaving school for HSC preparation. Its so much easier to keep motivated rather than having a full day or two break. I go from normal times 9-3 with 'recess/lunch break'. It works well and i can generally cover two subjects. Reminder- you definately-as im sure your parents have reminded-need to have breaks and exercise in between study, as it keep your brain motivated and fresh for study!

alissa_xoxo

Share the Love.
HSC
Are you all insane!? I knew i shouldn't of gone into this thread.

I do 3 hours max. For my french exam today, i studied for about half an hour yesterday.

10 hours is way too much.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)