How many math trial papers?? (1 Viewer)

nimco

HSC
How many math trial papers should we being doing to get close to 100% in the trials???
2U and 3U?? Each

Thanks!

Alkanes

HSC
Unpredictable.. but obviously the more the better.

Hermes1

Banned
HSC
How many math trial papers should we being doing to get close to 100% in the trials???
2U and 3U?? Each

Thanks!
u hav to do the right trial papers to really consolidate ur understanding.

e.g.
CSSA
Independent
James Ruse
Sydney Boys

dont do papers from girls schools or schools ranked outside the top 70. definitely do CSSA papers.

michaeljennings

HSC
lol how come people shouldnt do papers from girls schools?? They make 'em easier?? (The papers not the girls)

Hermes1

Banned
HSC
lol how come people shouldnt do papers from girls schools?? They make 'em easier?? (The papers not the girls)
well i did a paper from NSGHS for 4u. it was a joke. and if u think about the fact that NSGHS is 2nd in the state. imagine how other girls schools papers must be.

EDIT: Ascham (a girls skool) does set hard papers. but thats bcuz they only let like the very top ppl in their skool do 4u.

HSC
I've done about 12 and I've got a week to trials...hope that's enough to get a good mark. Embarrassing errors from smaller tests...

Hermes1

Banned
HSC
You're being a sexist mate
im not being sexist. go do an abbotsleigh or PLC or NSGHS or Sydney Girls 3U or 4U paper and then compare it to a co-ed or boys skool which is similarly ranked and u see the maths tests at girls skools r easier. however if u looked at humanities exams, girls skools definitely have harder questions.

enoilgam

HSC
im not being sexist. go do an abbotsleigh or PLC or NSGHS or Sydney Girls 3U or 4U paper and then compare it to a co-ed or boys skool which is similarly ranked and u see the maths tests at girls skools r easier. however if u looked at humanities exams, girls skools definitely have harder questions.
Interesting that you mention this. I noticed last year that the NSGHS 2 unit papers were really easy. As they were the first past papers I attempted, they got my hopes up too much.

Alkanes

HSC
alkanes. u hvent done ur trials just yet. when u do start doing trial practice papers for maths ull see wat im saing
In fact i have lol.. accelerating 2u i have done a couple of papers already but mostly independant and cssa ones.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)