How many pages did you write for Q2? (1 Viewer)

How many pages did you write for Q2?

• >6

Votes: 107 44.0%

Votes: 51 21.0%

Votes: 40 16.5%

Votes: 32 13.2%
  • <2

Votes: 13 5.3%

• Total voters

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
I did 2 typed.
Doesn't sound like alot but its quality not quantity

hYperTrOphY

HSC
I'm surprised that so many people wrote so much for section II. My teacher told me not to write more than 600 words.
My story was 3.5 pages.

HSC
N/A
hYperTrOphY said:
I'm surprised that so many people wrote so much for section II. My teacher told me not to write more than 600 words.
My story was 3.5 pages.
yep...i wrote around there...
although i used 7...
it just proves to you that you can't compare the number of pages

Valeroso

HSC
I did the entire booklet until I reached the last page. Hm, but now I have a dilemna. NONE of the images had any specific numbers on it so on earth do we tell the examiner which one we picked?

"I pick the one with two hands"?! Jeez, NUMBERS PEOPLE, NUMBERS FFS!!!!!

...as for that section, I did the 4th one with the postage stamps, etc.

HSC
Valeroso said:
I did the entire booklet until I reached the last page. Hm, but now I have a dilemna. NONE of the images had any specific numbers on it so on earth do we tell the examiner which one we picked?

"I pick the one with two hands"?! Jeez, NUMBERS PEOPLE, NUMBERS FFS!!!!!

...as for that section, I did the 4th one with the postage stamps, etc.
Damn straight! I didnt even mention which one I used but I soughta incorporated into my shit story which i just made up on the spot. (btw about 4 pages) So do yous reckon we will get marked down for not writing 'hey mr marker, I chose the one with the little hands'.

Valeroso

HSC
Marcus Aurelius said:
Damn straight! I didnt even mention which one I used but I soughta incorporated into my shit story which i just made up on the spot. (btw about 4 pages) So do yous reckon we will get marked down for not writing 'hey mr marker, I chose the one with the little hands'.
Haha, I don't know. I wrote the title of the postage stamp in really messy writing (but hey - everything was neat), so at least its there, and its my security blanket.

Dumsum

has a large Member;
HSC
I used the caterpillar one and just began my story with the caption--"The most difficult part of any journey is the first step." Sounds cheesy but it worked.

bonniejjj

HSC
I wrote 9 1/2. The writing just sort of flowed. It was the sort of story I could end at practically any point, so while I didn't finish it, it had the illusion of completion (I hope... or close enough anyway.) I used the 4th stimulus picture, the one with the stamps. I based it on what my oma (grandmother) had told me about meeting her birth mother (she was adopted.) Compelling story, and fit in well with the dutch stamp, and it was an unusual journey, and there was letter writing invloved. I say it fit anyway. I took creative liscence with her life story, just hope I did it justice. I think I put in a good effort, and I'm happy- this years paper was beaut. I never thought we'd get questions as good as last years. Just goes to show the BOS is fair.

0Jade0

HSC
I wrote 8 pages. I didn't indicate which image i used (it was the postcard) oh well. I had a story prepared and it fit the question and image perfectly. Lucky. God I hate creative writing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)