how many pages per section? (1 Viewer)

dance2urownbeat

Ridiculously Good Looking
HSC
laa.musique said:
LOL how can u have 2 words per line!!!!!
coz my writing is just really big haha. 2 is like for longer words though i guess. a mix of printing and scribbling and looping and ah its fun. it's still fairly legible though. i have some lines with just one word haha, when i'm rushing towards the end.

xerraire said:
SO TRUE. I just said that to a friend that I don't even bother anymore.
the supervisor today wouldn't even let me. i think she just wanted to leave. so.

dance2urownbeat

Ridiculously Good Looking
HSC
Manos said:
I did 12 pages for module A, 10 for module B, but only 9 for module C :-(

I managed to talk about 3 supplementary texts for C but... do u think that's good?
why the heck would you bother when it only asked for one? sif.

laurennn91

HSC
dance2urownbeat said:
coz my writing is just really big haha. 2 is like for longer words though i guess. a mix of printing and scribbling and looping and ah its fun. it's still fairly legible though. i have some lines with just one word haha, when i'm rushing towards the end.
haha i'm the same. average is about 3-4 words per line and at the end it goes down to 1-2.

12 pages for each module

Numquamtededam

HSC
zabzoub1 said:
dope, with neat consistant writting in standrd eng:

A - 7 - 2 related -
B- 5 1/2 - 2 poems -
C - 7 - 2 related -
\

Lol my teacher told us that she'd been an HSC marker and that you have to talk about 5 or 6 poems for Module B to get into any of the top bands. Think about it logically: say in journeys for coleridge, you have to speak about two poems, but then you have other texts, so it's only a third of your essay. In module B the poems are your whole essay so it should be 6, or 5 at the very least...

Alex499

HSC

But my writing was massive, so in reality I didn't write all that much.

berna007

HSC
Numquamtededam said:
\

Lol my teacher told us that she'd been an HSC marker and that you have to talk about 5 or 6 poems for Module B to get into any of the top bands. Think about it logically: say in journeys for coleridge, you have to speak about two poems, but then you have other texts, so it's only a third of your essay. In module B the poems are your whole essay so it should be 6, or 5 at the very least...
thats very biased..our school has more than one teacher for english who are hsc markers and they said if they ask for at least two poems, then two should be enough if you discuss these in depth..it clearly states it in the markling criteria..its not like the marking crieria says "A range- must discuss 5-6 poems" lol plus if u write about 6, chances are u wont examine them in depth

HSC
Quote:
Originally Posted by cahillzy8
from memory i wrote 35 pages for each module

bout 20 words to a line

IS THAT POSSIBLE.. on average thats like 1 page per minute? NOT POSSIBLE..

i wrote 9

fleck27

HSC
Is it 8 pages to a booklet?

for Module A I wrote about 6 (least ive ever written :( )
Module B 7
Module C 8

I have really tiny handwriting...like 14 words on a line tho

H. Caulfield

HSC
im only a prelim student atm, but looking at the number of pages u guys are writing, im getting pretty freaked out.
my aim is to reach at least 4-5 pages foreach section. isnt that enough? i do adv eng and i dont see how a person can write 8-12 pages for each section in 2hrs. Am i mistaken somewhere or just a dumbass?

laa.musique

Executive Member
HSC
H. Caulfield said:
im only a prelim student atm, but looking at the number of pages u guys are writing, im getting pretty freaked out.
my aim is to reach at least 4-5 pages foreach section. isnt that enough? i do adv eng and i dont see how a person can write 8-12 pages for each section in 2hrs. Am i mistaken somewhere or just a dumbass?
relax the booklets we get given have really spaced out lines and when ur writing fast i guess ur writing gets like huge and u learn to crap on about anything! you'll be fine

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)