How many pages should be written? (1 Viewer)

DomHarris

HSC
Do you think on average based on average handwriting of 8ish words per line?

T

Troy2287

Well I'm aiming for about 4 - 5 pages. It's hard to keep writing about Geography...there's only so many times you can say the same thing.

But 4 - 5 pages in the BOS writing books should be good.

lil-monkey

HSC
yeah just remember geo isnt like english!
they dont care about the way u fancy it up and try and make it sound good. they just want the information.
if you write more then is needed about something (eg talking about the emotions of people living in poor housing in mega cities:lol: instead of just how they live) it could make it seem like you dont know what u are talking about, and also is wasting your time on writting about other relavant information.
~simple but with detailed information~ and dont forget example!!! lol

samwell

HSC
lil-monkey said:
yeah just remember geo isnt like english!
they dont care about the way u fancy it up and try and make it sound good. they just want the information.
if you write more then is needed about something (eg talking about the emotions of people living in poor housing in mega cities:lol: instead of just how they live) it could make it seem like you dont know what u are talking about, and also is wasting your time on writting about other relavant information.
~simple but with detailed information~ and dont forget example!!! lol
Some markers do..
But as long as ua essay is in geographical sophistication they wont really care about how fancy it is. I will write ny essays just below english standards

lil-monkey

HSC
samwell said:
Some markers do..
But as long as ua essay is in geographical sophistication they wont really care about how fancy it is. I will write ny essays just below english standards
yeah i know what you write should sound intellectual as you would get more marks as it is easier for them to understand and seems well organised and prepared. Sorry.
I was meaning not to talk alot about everything that is surrounding the question just because you know it, just make sure you focus on what they are asking.
I'm going to write similar to english ... the only difference is I'm going to use sub-headings :)

samwell

HSC
lil-monkey said:
yeah i know what you write should sound intellectual as you would get more marks as it is easier for them to understand and seems well organised and prepared. Sorry.
I was meaning not to talk alot about everything that is surrounding the question just because you know it, just make sure you focus on what they are asking.
I'm going to write similar to english ... the only difference is I'm going to use sub-headings :)
My practice essays dont have subheadings. Because it flows better as i link ideas but put one predominant idea in each paragraph.

Is this anybody else's last exam? gotta get off bos lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)