For me it was about..... 12 overall.

mishka

HSC
N/A
i think it was about 12 for me too!

mishka

HSC
N/A
did you get 8 page booklets or 4 page ones? we got 4 page ones. i thought they could've given us the 8 page ones cos of the essays... might have motivated me to write more!! :p

Last edited:
HSC
section I part B - 1 page for A
3 pages for B

section II - 4 and a quarter pages pages for pop culture (i got to the end of the booklet and im like omg i wrote 8 pages then i remembered it was a 4 page booklet lol)

- 4 full pages for inequality and difference

so overall 12 1/4 pages...pretty happy with that :D

alby

cool duckie
HSC
we got 4's
I B - 1 page for a, 4 pages for b
II
pop culture - 3-ish pages
equal & diff - about the same

*rinney*

HSC
social n cultural continuity and change - 5 altogether (1 pg for 3mark Q and 4 for the 9 mark Q)

popular culture - 6 pages

work and leisure - 7 pages

:D

J

jhakka

4 for Popular Culture, 3 for Inequality and Difference, and 2 for Continuity and change.

em_516

bludging..
HSC
4 for a and b of cont. and change, 3 for popular culture and 4 for work and leisure

Jessisbored

HSC
part B for continuity and change was a bit of a bugger. The essay questions were alright. the thing is though that one question was so simple that it was limited as to a lengthy answer so i had to go for the otherone twice.

Like in belief systems, we had to talk about 2 or more belief systems, not just one so i was happy with that but it was a bigger effort than the first choice.

i did 5/6 for E+D, 5/6 for Belief Systems and 3 for part B.

*Erika*

HSC
4 for cont. and change
9 for belief systems and
9 for popular culture

i seriously don't know how you could cover everything in 3 pages...
i mean, i'm not saying that the more you write the better you go, but i just don't get how you could have written about everything..

nessie_lee

Povo Uni Student!
Knights territory.... and I'm a Doggies supporter!
HSC
*Erika* said:
i seriously don't know how you could cover everything in 3 pages...
i mean, i'm not saying that the more you write the better you go, but i just don't get how you could have written about everything..
It's possible to get down to 3 pages if your very succint, which is what they want, they don't want waffle,...that's what one of our teachers said, who is a marker. I'd rather have 4-5 good quality pages, than waffle on for 9 or 10...
That's just what i think. I did 4.5 pages for each essay, but i think i got everything i needed in..
anyway, glad it's over! :D woo!

*Erika*

HSC
yeah i understand they don't want waffle, but i don't think i carried on....just went through all my points...

my teacher is a head marker, how good is it havin someone who knows what they look for, it makes it so much easier!

tinuviel

number of pages

I wrote 6 booklets in total... I think most of them were 8 pagers....But I agree it is always quality over quantity

shellybelly

ohh i dunno how i went.. studdddddied soo much for that exam and i think i still managed to stuff it up. i wrote lots.. but i don't think my pop culture response was tooo good - i did the one on changing technology - it felt like i only had one argument for 9 pages... equality and difference was good - but then the short answer section - some bits were ok - but other bits mm i'm not happy with the way i answered them - mainly the first 4 marker - i just ran round in circles :(

leylana_diamond

I wrote two booklets (8 pages) for each essay (work and leisure/equality and differnece). The questions were really easy and I'd memories my essays so could write heaps of good stuff. I can't believe they didn't mix the questions up more. Trials were heaps harder.

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
6 for continuity and change, 6.5 for pop culture and 10 for equality and difference... yeah thats 22.5 but my writing is HUGE. Sometimes in SAC (where u use loquacious language) i only managed 4 words a line.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)