How many pairs of jeans do you own? (1 Viewer)

Strawbaby

General Store
HSC
Wow, I feel inadequate. I have two pairs, one of which are too small, and the others are so ripped I tend not to wear them out of the house.

Skeeta

HSC
Tulipa said:
OI

DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE.

he's already tried before :(

i love those jeans so much :eek:
my gawd. You sound like my best friend at uni. She recently lost 10 kilos and INSISTS on wearing the same pair of jeans. They're her FAVOURITE even though they are literally falling off her.

*shakes head*

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
Skeeta said:
my gawd. You sound like my best friend at uni. She recently lost 10 kilos and INSISTS on wearing the same pair of jeans. They're her FAVOURITE even though they are literally falling off her.

*shakes head*
no no no they fit me PERFECTLY

and are as soft as cotton, molded to my body and so so so comfy

and i'm not growing so i'm only going to throw them out when the butt is completely worn out and holey.

jebbie

imrad. yourerad. letshug.
HSC
I have quite a few.

I have these dark denium ones I'm in love with and wear heaps. Usually can be caught in a dress, those ones or these lighter denium ones with a wash on top. They're both Seven Jeans and so super comfy <3

I have other jeans that I bought and still fit me but are a bit random/not in/decided I don't like but can't bear to part with cos theyre creations or I've grown out of them and haven't gotten rid of them yet.

frootloop

HSC
OMG!!! 30+ pairs of jeans???

If I had that many... I'd be really happy. :D One for each day of the month.

Although, if I owned 30 pairs I'd have to force myself to stop buying jeans for a while.

I don't even wear all the ones I have now (some are still brand new and I don't want to wear them yet... not sure why) and I still want a few more pairs.

Adrian.

HSC
Tulipa said:
and are as soft as cotton, molded to my body and so so so comfy
I have a pair like that. They're about 3 1/2 years old and so soft that I just love wearing them. They have a few small holes in the back pockets and they're a bit faded but other than that they're alright. I wouldn't wear them out but there fine for around the house or just going to the shops.

Anyway I have 3 that I regularly wear, 2 that I occasionally wear and 2 that I only wear around the house. I really should get some more pairs of jeans though.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Cykologi_gal said:
I have 3 - but I'm getting more - they get bigger somehow, with each wear...
they do! i have started buying jeans small and after a few wears they are normal

if i counted all the jeans in the house somewhere that still fit me i probably have about 30 or 40+ pairs but as soon as i haven't worn them for a while, they get carted out of my wardrobe.

so realistically, i have 2 pairs that i wear often, 1 that i wear sometimes, 2 that are probably on their way out because i haven't worn them since the start of winter, 2 that i don't particularly like and that have moved to a drawer but i do get them out sometimes.

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
i'm a skirt person - i have thin legs but weird hips so most jeans look dodgy... except lee supatubes. <3

my sis and i share ours... i'm pretty sure we have less than 10 (she bought most of them :p), and i only wear the supatubes or a pair of tsubi skinnies.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
normal....2 +
work.......1
..............__

colli-17

HSC
i own 10 pairs or wranglers that i wear around the farm and rodeoing, 4 pairs of 20x's (trendy rodeo jeans) for rodeo and going out, 5 pairs of blue dogs (simalar to wranglers, faded so worn as vintage pants lol) and about 3 pairs of levi's and 3 pairs of cinchs(same as 20x's)

24 pairs....

Aznpsycho

Supplies!
HSC
N/A
Only 2 as of now, but I intend to get some new ones soon. Both are starting to get old and worn.

What's a good place for quality and affordable jeans?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)