how many ppl do DT?? are you HAPPY? (1 Viewer)

slinky_cumquat

Geriatric
HSC
hey i was just wonderin how many ppl do dt??

NSW.. like 4000? or so? i duno im going on how many did it last year i think.

and also, you all happy with your MDP's? i certianly am!!

fakingtheday

HSC
Course Units Male Female Total

Design and Technology 2 unit (11080) 2 3825 2308 6133

From the BoS site, preliminary entries, so there may be a slight discrepency there.

Yeah pretty happy with my major work. Although i haven't even unpacked since i bought it home; hooray for no more MDP.

dawso

needmorecustomstatusspace
HSC
my MDP is still at school, the head teacher said he wanted it out by this week but now i find out he is on long service leave for a while so im just gunna leave it there till it maybe goes 2 powerhouse, if they hav a cry and say its 2 big then ill just dump it in a skip bin.....anyone want a model of a carport watertank???

chamelia

HSC
Yes im happpy!! I got an A+ for my product and it turned out much better than my teacher and I had expected..and i got pretty alright marks for my folio part too...but that bits boring so who cares anyway

dawso

HSC
chamelia said:
Yes im happpy!! I got an A+ for my product and it turned out much better than my teacher and I had expected..and i got pretty alright marks for my folio part too...but that bits boring so who cares anyway
note that these marks are what ur teacher gave u, not wat the board gave u, and also, the folio is worth far more than u product so u shud care?

chamelia

HSC
dawso said:
note that these marks are what ur teacher gave u, not wat the board gave u, and also, the folio is worth far more than u product so u shud care?
Yeh I know its goes toward my interal assesment mark but it was worth bout 40% anyways, and i was jst sayign the folio is the boring bit! work work work..th product is whats fun!

dawso

HSC
DanielleM said:
so how do u know your marks already?
school marks dani, as in whats on ur report, i got my report 2day, 96

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)