how many ppl in ur Ex2 class (1 Viewer)

abcd9146

HSC
they totally failed the exam (like 30-40%), and our school aims for a 24 student class, almost 30 was too many, so they "recommended that they drop out", which basically was kicking them out.

there were even 4 people that got rejected before even starting class, their 3u marks were too bad and weren't accepted into the 4u class.

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC
A few people got rejected in Year 11 to go to Extension 2. One person somehow got in due to a careless error made by office people and he eventually was forced to drop out because he never made it in the first place. A couple of people dropped out after the topic test and recently a person also dropped out just right before the assessment task this week....

captain249

HSC
Shady01 said:
get this there are 3 in my class... im the only year 12 kid:confused:
the other two are in year10 and year 11. One of them gets 99% the other get 90%... im hitting the good old solid 65% :p

Dude thats unlucky or u jus got some crazy kids in ur class. at mine we got 2- im 2nd (or last in the old language) on an also solid 61 and my mate is on 71-after 1 assessment

Big Rush

HSC
well as captain249 said we only have two people. i more or less tune out in class though, gotta start paying attention to what's going on in the lesson break free of that 71% area and hit the lower-to-middle 80s. apparently last year's (or year before that) class had around 16 people, but they were able to remaion cos there were people getting in the high 90s in extension 1 that would bring the lower marks up a bit. caps and i were getting very varying marks for X1 last year, me personally? ~50%

joe1016

HSC
we have four ppl in our ext 2, we had one girl but she dropped out after the first assessment task. we have about 9 ppl doing ext1, out of a year of about 180 or so

XcarvengerX

Chocobo
HSC
Ror bones said:
i am the only one at my school doing ext 2 maths
You would rank first for sure then.. :D
pLuvia said:
sunlightstarz said:
in my class there are about 22 people, which is about the same number as in the other 3 classes. altogether, we've got 90 people doing ext 2 i think, out of a grade of 170-ish =)
What school you go to?
I checked her profile and it said that she is going to James Ruse.

Anyway, my school only has 5 guys in Ext. 2 class, and we have classes outside timetable on Wednesday after school and Friday before school + some random lunch time or recess.:D

Dimsimmer

Random User
HSC
We might have about 17 students in my class (didnt bother to count the ppl) and 3 mx2 classes altogether in my school.

Mikearun

HSC
My class has 9, we had a first asesment and iim coming 5 ..good enough for me :)

Wackedupwacko

HSC
XcarvengerX said:
Quote:
<table border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <td class="alt2" style="border: 1px inset ;"> Originally Posted by Ror bones
i am the only one at my school doing ext 2 maths
</td> </tr> </tbody></table>
You would rank first for sure then.. :D
Quote:
<table border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <td class="alt2" style="border: 1px inset ;"> Originally Posted by pLuvia
Quote:
<table border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <td class="alt2" style="border: 1px inset ;"> Originally Posted by sunlightstarz
in my class there are about 22 people, which is about the same number as in the other 3 classes. altogether, we've got 90 people doing ext 2 i think, out of a grade of 170-ish =)
What school you go to?

I checked her profile and it said that she is going to James Ruse.

Anyway, my school only has 5 guys in Ext. 2 class, and we have classes outside timetable on Wednesday after school and Friday before school + some random lunch time or recess.:D
well james ruse is an exception... its top 90 ONLY... as in if ur outside that rank ur not allowed to do ext 2 =S .... as for my school around 70ish started ... currently at 60 or so people... (i goto the same school as Ploob)

Lizcat

HSC
...and then there were 4

one person dropped... and someone else wants to drop coz they got top in 2U.. i dunno why she would want to.. (the 2 U was HARD!!)
shes like 4/4 BUT.. if she drops then IM 3/3!! ARGH!!

but theres only like 5 marks that separates us... in percentage its (94-80) so 14% between us.. [between me and the 1st person 4%] ps.. i could have came first :( *stupid circle*

Riviet

HSC
N/A
We've had 12 in our class from the very start of year 12. I'm surprised that no one has dropped and that everyone seems to be coping with the conics, I guess we'll have to wait until those other hard topics arrive and then it's crunch time for some of my other class mates. XD

shmickmick

HSC
IM the only person doing maths ex 2 in my skool

Rank~ 1st and last lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)