How many prescribed texts do we HAVE to have? (1 Viewer)

McLake

The Perfect Nerd
HSC
katy5063 said:
aaaah i really need to know: can our additional material be on the prescribed list????
The Life and Ctimes of Harry Lavender is one of my additionals but it is also on the prescribed list. PLEASE tell me if this is ok, someone who knows. the HSC line is shut till 4pm!!!
If it is percribed in YOUR 3U topic then don't expect to use it as an additional, it wil be thought of as a class studied text. If it is on another list, then that is fine.

McLake

The Perfect Nerd
HSC
Donshe said:
I agree with what you are saying however I think it is not only useles wasting your breath at this point in time, but also detrimental to the mental state of the less prepared EE1 students.

I'd much rather be comprehensive on what I have ratehr than waste my last hours in a mad rush to go over other texts superficially.

:)
I realise it is a little late, but it is the truth. Bascailly, if you have quotes/ideas from texts then learn then and use them tommorow.

Yes, through knowledge of 4 texts is far better than superficial knowledge of 10. But name dropping NEVER goes astray. Look to the Supp Text threads for ideas.

I am very sorry to anyone who I have caused stress to. Scream abuse at me in the exam forum threads tomorrow if you wan't.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)