How many productions are you doing for King Lear?? (1 Viewer)

lol_1

Ive got 3, but I was told we also have to talk about scenes from the original play as well.

dimzi

OMGWTFBBQ
HSC
Well I wouldnt mind seeing a tape of the original production, pity it was eons ago :p

Pro Gamer

HSC
I have Cut theatre production, King Lere - feminist

And one more but not sure whether to use Harlos production at Bondi - what kind of reading is this? Also do we need the year and anything else??

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
2 productions
I'm doing the most common ones though :eek:

Hardenne

HSC
What, so like is there a minimum or maxiumum for productions? Like can we do 1 production and 2 different readings, instead of 3 productions?

tomcats 72

HSC
There are no maximum number of readings or productions that you need to know. However, that said, you still need to know readings and productions. Probably the most important thing is to also have your own interpretation of the play.

Hardenne

HSC
So i guess that's production with and 'S'. Because i have only seen one production, and until now i have based my interpretation on that in conjunction with various readings based on theory, but not necessarily other productions. Would you know if thats acceptable, or would using more than one production be better

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)