How many slices of pizza can you eat in one sitting? (1 Viewer)

Crobat

#tyrannosaurusREKT
HSC
I can eat 1 Costco pizza and a bit (maybe a Costco hot dog on top).
Wow... those pizzas are massive and pretty good though

I ate two entire Costco cheese pizzas a while back. Finished the first pizza fine (since I was hungry as hell). Halfway through the second pizza, I felt like giving birth to food babies, but I finished it anyway just to see if I could do it.

Terrible idea, would not recommend, much sadness.
Dude are you okay?

I can eat 2 large pizzas if I was really hungry

But I'm not 16 anymore so I have to care about what I eat now :haha:

InsoulvencyReaper

Existential Crisis
HSC
I can eat a whole pizza. But it depends on the size, thickness of crust, amount of meat etc... I can defs easily eat a whole cheese pizza. Lol, but tbh I don't enjoy pizza much...

Disfigurate

HSC
Well obviously lol :) Unless you're a professional competitive eater or train everyday (I don't know why you would), you wouldn't be able to eat 56 in one sitting. I'm pretty sure the record is 45 slices of pizza in 10 minutes held by rank 1 competitive eater, Joey Chestnut. Now why don't we hold a "Fastest time to eat a whole box of Costco Combo Pizza contest"? That would be my style :D

InsoulvencyReaper

Existential Crisis
HSC
Where the f is costco
It's conveniently located out west, so we can all get fat from all the food we can buy cheaply in such large portions. I still haven't been to the one at Crossroads Casula, even though I worked at the KFC located across the road from it.

justem

'Alpha' female ;)
HSC
Hate pizza , probably like 1 D:

AsianFrustratio

4ubiochemphysbrah
HSC
Dude are you okay?
Probably not. I tend to somehow eat an abnormal amount of food and gain little to no weight from it.

After eating the two pizzas, I was in a fetal position for like 2 minutes before rolling to the bathroom and practically throwing up everywhere. :frown2:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)