how many times did u get laid at schoolies (1 Viewer)

moseley

im just wondering if it is as easy to get laid up at schoolies as everyone says.the question im askin is how many times did you get laid at schoolies so this is just for people who have been to schoolies before. if you didnt b honest im just interested to no.

Bone577

HSC
N/A
ALOT, but then again I took my long time GF with me. :)

Skeeta

HSC
haha thats the best way 2 do it

PookieMonster

Got bored & left 30/01/05
HSC
i dont plan to have all that much sex. im over sex drugs and rock and roll. ats all fucked. literally. anywho goodluck to all those dirty skanks who lose their virginity at schoolies

ANYONE PLANNING TO LOSE THEIR VIRGINITY AT SCHOOLIES, DOESNT DESERVE GENITALS

Last edited:

Bone577

HSC
N/A
moseley107 said:
im just wondering if it is as easy to get laid up at schoolies as everyone says.the question im askin is how many times did you get laid at schoolies so this is just for people who have been to schoolies before. if you didnt b honest im just interested to no.

To answer you question directly, i have heard conflicting reports. Best case is if the people next door to you are incredibly easy, a friend went up to Queensland for schoolies a year ago and the people in the hotel just came to their room and started getting on to them.

Just go and try and enjoy yourself.

moseley

well sorry i didnt realise u were so mature what do u recomend i do while im up there and if u went what did u do

HSC
if someone got laid alot at schoolies doesn't mean its easy...

u go to schoolies to have fun and be with your friends...at least that what normal people do.....

Cactus

Sorcerer's Apprentice
HSC
Argonaut said:
I'm class of '04 so I haven't gone yet. Call it mature if you want, I just don't think with the brain that's downstairs.

you have never had sex before have you? didnt think so

cooley

HSC
moseley107 said:
Ask your mum and get back to me ;)

Cactus

Sorcerer's Apprentice
HSC
Argonaut said:
Who said I don't have or know how to have a good time (I assume you're referring to me)?

I mean seriously, asking how many times you can expect to have sex at Schoolies does sound more than a little desparate and definately immature. It's none of your business. End of story. If you want to know, wait until Schoolies and find out for yourself, moseley. If it's less than you expected (ie: NEVER), you probably deserve it for being a sexist prying git.

And whoever said I was mature? If I remember rightly (and I only have to scroll down a bit) I said:I never actually said that I thought myself as being mature.

Schoolies is a time to go let ur hair down; whether that means getting drunk doing drugs, partying all nite or getting laid. Each to their own. So what if it's 'immature' to think about sex........ppl try to grow up and be mature so fast. I mean we're teenagers here, we're supposed to be immature, and supposed to have fun. After schoolies it may be some people's last chance to be truly carefree and immature. Going to uni, moving out of home, getting a job etc.......

Youre tone comes off as suprior and over-mature............

Skeeta

HSC
i personally just think the boy is curious about what actually goes on at the damn place - and whether rumours are tru or not

Cactus

Sorcerer's Apprentice
HSC
Argonaut said:
And I don't care what you think, superiour, over-mature or whatever other terms you can think of, our sex lives are absolutely none of his business.
Yeah true, especially yours, because it's non existent

HSC
Fudgeh said:
bahahah go to schoolies with your gf!!!

sorry, thats just fucked in my mind.

why is it fucked up? if their a serious couple it isn't really fucked up to go to schoolies together is it, besides it eliminates any worry on either partners part because their with each other.

azuill07

but its about having a fuckin awes0ome time and getting laid is involved in a good time

jen23

ant123 said:
fuck having a gf for schoolies.....you may as well not even go
haha, why is that?! im a chick and my bf is going to schoolies same time, same place (but different hotels). we're both intending to hang out with our mates (we've got seperate groups of friends) but im sure we'll see each other. i think my boyfriends glad too.. unlike his mates he doesnt have to try pick up, if he wants sex he doesnt have to try, he knows who to call.. Just cause your having your girlfriend at schoolies means you cant cheat doesnt mean it cant be fun! Who wants sex with randoms when you can have it with someone you love?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)