How many times do you come during sex? (1 Viewer)

How many times do you come during sex?

Votes: 17 20.7%

Votes: 24 29.3%

Votes: 14 17.1%

Votes: 4 4.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 23 28.0%

• Total voters

Venus

HSC
N/A
For you sexually active women out there, I am wondering how many times you *ORGASM* during sex on average, and how many times you would like to.

Here's my scale:

No. of times | What I would think

0 - OMFG NOOB, your dumped

1 - Average, I can get better

2 - Getting there

3 - Perfect, This guys a keeper

4 - WOW, ill hold on to you

5+ - Marry me.

I feel that there is a great amount of information for guys on pleasing women, so if they want pleasure, they should be able to give it.

Last edited:

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
woah. your orgasms must be pretty weak to go 4/5 times.
sex and the city has created so many myths

MzbLaZeIT

im am teh seks.
HSC
Venus said:
I feel that there is a great amount of information for guys on pleasing women, so if they want pleasure, they should be able to give it.
sorry but you dont win this time.

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
You overstepped the line there Damage, not even funny in a trolling way.

Anyway, Ive done 8 in a session before.

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
Venus said:
For you sexually active women out there, I am wondering how many times you *ORGASM* during sex on average, and how many times you would like to.

Here's my scale:

No. of times | What I would think

0 - OMFG NOOB, your dumped

1 - Average, I can get better

2 - Getting there

3 - Perfect, This guys a keeper

4 - WOW, ill hold on to you

5+ - Marry me.

you do realise the majority of women can't come through sex alone!

oh and even though i don't agree with it, i do love the quote "it's not the women who can't come, it's the men who can't fuck"... from the movie irreversible :p

xxshatteredxx

HSC
Venus said:
dont blame us cause u girls cant come sumtimes.

Gangels

HSC
MiuMiu said:
You overstepped the line there Damage, not even funny in a trolling way.

Anyway, Ive done 8 in a session before.
8? You must be goddam joking. Best i've heard of was 7 and that went for 3 hours.

Skeeta

HSC
bubz :D said:
and who blames us? theres a whole world of activities out there to titalise us!

Venus

HSC
N/A
bubz :D said:

oh and even though i don't agree with it, i do love the quote "it's not the women who can't come, it's the men who can't fuck"... from the movie irreversible :p
Yes I do, when I say "during sex", I am including foreplay, and oral sex, which inolve both clitoral and G-spot orgasms.

Did you even know you can have two different types of orgasms?

kevinle

V13+ 801
HSC
it really depend on who does the work
if the guy does all da work, then it not possible 4 him 2 go pass 3 times but if u share da work load around it is possible 4 him 2 go up 2 6 or 7 times.
eg after u finshed with missionary style whether the guy does all the work, u can change 2 the cowgirl style whether the girls sit up on the guy dick and move up and down 2 give the guy some breathing time ( this style the girl does all the work). therefore da intercourse will go on longer. in other words take turn bychanging the style and the intercourse wll go long.the cum can probably come at least 5 time if u used this process.
take my word 4 it cause i lerant this from experience

HSC
kevin_88 said:
if the guy does all da work, then it not possible 4 him 2 go pass 3 times but if u share da work load around it is possible 4 him 2 go up 2 6 or 7 times.
eg after u finshed with missionary style whether the guy does all the work, u can change 2 the cowgirl style whether the girls sit up on the guy dick and move up and down 2 give the guy some breathing time ( this style the girl does all the work). therefore da intercourse will go on longer. in other words take turn bychanging the style and the intercourse wll go long.the cum can probably come at least 5 time if u used this process.
Everyone knows Asians have small dicks.

EATAPIE

BMW>>>>Mercedes (see sig)
HSC
kevin_88 said:
what experience, faggot. Look at your face in your av. Fkn ugly. What do u practise on? Cos i don't think vacuum cleaners can experience orgasms. Neither can blow up dolls.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)