How many topics u done? (1 Viewer)

sweet_chick

HSC
We have just started topic 2

I'm afraid we aren't going to finnish the course. The school across the road has nearly finnished their second topic.

Our techer sucks. He turns up to class half way through unorganised and spends about 10 mins running around working out what we have done and getting work for us to do.

tennille

HSC
Our class just finished the physics course on the last day. If you feel uncomfortable with the pace, then try and teach yourself the course. I relied on that myself and it made things much easier to understand. :)

physician

Some things never change.
HSC
we havnt even started the second module yet... so yeh....

i think u'll be able to finish the course.... but yeh as 'Tennille' suggested.. teach urself if u fear u may not finish the course... although it's not so simple to teach urslef.. but by the sounds of it.. u'd be more successful teaching urself rather than having an unorganised teacher teaching u...

anyway's... u should'nt worry too much... ur not that behind...

Chief2666

El Zorro
HSC
sweet_chick said:
We have just started topic 2

I'm afraid we aren't going to finnish the course. The school across the road has nearly finnished their second topic.

Our techer sucks. He turns up to class half way through unorganised and spends about 10 mins running around working out what we have done and getting work for us to do.
we just finished the second topic and were about to start the third, hmmmm, makes sense. Our teacher is pretty good to, he's one of those old, serious guys that still fools around some of the time.

AntiHyper

Revered Member
HSC
sweet_chick said:
That appears to be the case with my physics teacher as well. My class is up to motor effect while the other class (on the same school) has passed that and beyond torque.
Note: I've queried ppl from the other class and it appears that they don't understand the topic as much as i do

JumboKHS

HSC
Our class is close to finishing our second module as well. If you feel that yous are behind because of poor time managment in class you can allways just work at your own pace, even while in class. Physics is an easy topic to work at your own pace at because there is so many resources out there to use.

Personally i do all theory work at home ahead of the class using books and online notes and then just use class time to get through the mathematical questions.

If you use your time effectively at home you can catch up very quickly as the motors and generators topic doesnt have many mathematical dot points, also the theory is very easy. Its one of those topics in where you just need to know the basics and then apply those principals everywhere.

HSC
Hmm.. we've just finished the second topic right.. although we only took like a month to do it cos we were so far behind our teacher just rushed us thru this one.. which i cant say is better than being behind. Cos now we're ahead but i have no real grasp of the second topic.. just a vague understanding. It's sucky, and it stresses me out.

bEAbEA

HSC
We did the space topic last term last year, and then the ideas to implementation this term, however its going to be a race to finish the last column for the half yearlies in 2 weeks!
Did any one do the web quest on semiconductors?- http://uniserve.science.edu.au/school/quests/semiwq/html
I found it really hard, and it went into way too much detail than what was needed.

If your school is behind, start doing the notes yourself, or simply just read ahead.

zenger69

Bok Choyer
HSC
We're up to no.4 in Motors and Generators. We've finished Space and hopefully the teacher will finish this topic before end of term.

Boo_

HSC
only just finished section 3 in motors and generators...but half yearly was realli easy, jst using hte maths formulas from space and motors & generators topic

Will Hunting

HSC
Boo_ said:
only just finished section 3 in motors and generators...but half yearly was realli easy, jst using hte maths formulas from space and motors & generators topic
Yeah, ours was easy, too! We only had 10 multiple choice, and almost all the other questions had us graphing given data or doing simple substitutions :p

Boo_

HSC
Will Hunting said:
Yeah, ours was easy, too! We only had 10 multiple choice, and almost all the other questions had us graphing given data or doing simple substitutions :p
sometimes physics is jst so easy...if only all the other subjects were this easy

HSC
Our school has 2 physics classes.

My class has just finished Transformers which i think is point 4 on Motors and Generators.

The other class has just started.

If you are seriously worried about it....go see the teacher at your school who involves themself with BoS stuff. You can tell them the situation with confidentiality (no one knows its you).
With physics though The Text books go into great detail to explain everything....but sometimes you still need a teacher to go into a better depth

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)