How many units? (1 Viewer)

How many units do YOU do?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

K o k o

The Calling
HSC
I'm doing 12 units too. I'd love to drop chemistry though...but i'm keeping it as a backup for now.

I'm going to go through senior school without having a single free. What a sad revelation!

G

gaoOO

K o k o said:
I'm doing 12 units too. I'd love to drop chemistry though...but i'm keeping it as a backup for now.

I'm going to go through senior school without having a single free. What a sad revelation!
you're kidding? i had frees when i did 14 units :)

K o k o

The Calling
HSC
gaoOO said:
you're kidding? i had frees when i did 14 units :)
Feel for me dammit! ;)

Although i sometimes just magically turn a few hospitality periods into frees esp P 6 on a tuesday.

You probably have morning/after school classes then.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
The amount of frees and when would depend on how you school structures your periods\sessions and when the put classes. I assume gao00 having 14 units is doing some ext units which are held offline e.g. before\after school thus allowing frees.

Akeru

Rain maker
HSC
Same. I had none with 14 let alone 16 units in yr 11. And I didnt have classes before or after normal school hours...
I do 12 demanding units now.

Beege

HSC
I do ten units as it makes it easier to manage plus I'm only doing the subjects that I'm interested in, i'm not forcing myself to do chemistry or 3 unit maths cauz I find it irrelevant to what I need in the future.

LepRecon

HSC
wow i cant believe some people actually are doing more than 13 units. i think thats insane. currently in doing 12 units with 2 ext units. i find it insane. i use my free periods to relax and calm down and occasionally them to study.

HSC
LepRecon said:
wow i cant believe some people actually are doing more than 13 units. i think thats insane. currently in doing 12 units with 2 ext units. i find it insane. i use my free periods to relax and calm down and occasionally them to study.
i'm exactly the same as u, tho i may end up dropping one of my extensions, both are hard and are a lot of work. one class is totally sexist; it may only be a class of 5 + teacher, but the teacher wants a boys only class; im thinking about changing my name to daniel and growing a penis...

forevaunited

HSC
Doing 12 units at the moment but ive just finished doing an accelerated course of 2 units meaning that ill have 14 by the end of year 12. Therefore i put myself down in the 13+ bcos i wanted to feel special :) yay. . .

But i couldn't imagine doing 14 units solely in year 12 because that would be pretty intense .. i do know one person doing it though. . . with 4 unit maths and 4 unit English . . hmm goodluck to them

princesskt

HSC
well i was doing 12 includ 4U engl. but i dropped pd coz i couldnt handle all the worl plus pd was getting me no where.. so much work to be done but we barely did anything in the class so why bother? lol

GaDaMIt

Premium Member
HSC
4 maths
physics
eco
adv english

=10units ftw

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)