how many words are we expected to write in 40 minutes? (1 Viewer)

random-1005

Banned
HSC
yeah, so does anyone know?

to many lol

my english teacher says about 900 words for a short story, and about 1200 words for an essay, which pretty much means you have to have to have it completely memorised, there is absolutely no time to think about it, just know it word for word and spit it out

english, stupid subject, it tests 3 things:
1. who can bullshit the best
2. who has the best memory (my english teacher said we are meant to keep reading our texts over and over, we are ment to be able to know them all inside out and back to front (as in like every word), a fucking joke)
3. who can write the fastest

i hardly see how anyone could need any of those three skills later in life, possibly the third, but not 1 and 2

Last edited:
HSC
to many lol

my english teacher says about 900 words for a short story, and about 1200 words for an essay, which pretty much means you have to have to have it completely memorised, there is absolutely no time to think about it, just know it word for word and spit it out

1. Who can bullshit the best
2. Who has the best memory
3. Who can write the fastest

i hardly see how anyone could need any of those three skills later in life, possibly the third, but not 1 and 2

so fucking true.

JustALittlesome

HSC
to many lol

1. who can bullshit the best
2. who has the best memory (my english teacher said we are meant to keep reading our texts over and over, we are ment to be able to know them all inside out and back to front (as in like every word), a fucking joke)
3. who can write the fastest

Go ahead. Traipse through life without intuitive thought. Be led by your subconscious, your blind faith.

random-1005

Banned
HSC
Go ahead. Traipse through life without intuitive thought. Be led by your subconscious, your blind faith.
dont fuking bullshit to me boy, whoa you can use all your fancy words and bullshit like a pro, god fuk off, all you wankers that do extension english should be locked in a cage and have the key throw away.

DoomBuggy

HSC
In 40 minutes you should write as much as you can, producing a master work of fiction :p

dont fuking bullshit to me boy, whoa you can use all your fancy words and bullshit like a pro, god fuk off, all you wankers that do extension english should be locked in a cage and have the key throw away.
Hey, don't diss a person for putting their opinion out there, it's just plain rude. Having an extended vocabulary is a gift which should be used whenever possible, and people who do extension english are not wankers; they're thinkers and dreamers :)

gella

HSC

hahahahahahahaha
what a faggot

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)