How many Yr12 art students in your school (1 Viewer)

jaNetix

we have only 7 girls...its the funest class...with a male techer..hes d bomb..arty...but not a freak...will neva make u change ur idea...the relaxation class....chuk on soem music...and sit on the conteplation couch and scribble in ur vapd if u want...

im finsihed (works)...but ill do more this week.

MrMiK

k. well over here we got 7 ppl in our class.. 1 male.. which is i.
there used to be about 12..

as for BOW.. im furkt. each idea i got, got shot down, and so nill motivation.. neways.. just count me as one whom you need not compete. Im focused on evrythin else now neways.. our teach has kinda made me regret doin art in the 1st place.. grrr

but sounds like y'all goin good.. or at least better than my class.
Theory lessons.. well.. we had a heap.. till bout a month or 2 ago.. sometimes weeks without prac (we got 2 periods a week in arvos) ill just focus on the final exam..

grrr.... BOW.. grrrrr

tash

lalalala
HSC
it's amazing how similar everyone's story is about their bow- idea got rejected or manipulated by their teacher, leading them to lose motivation for the stubject. shouldn't that say something to the teachers of this state???

juventino

Juventus For Life
HSC
But wouldn't you all think that it's for the best? If a teacher disproves of something surely there must be a reason for the rejection. I bet you all that in 4 years time you will look back and admit that some ideas you had were a bit wonky.

silbi

we have around 16? in our art class... its sooo hard to do work when ppl are spreading out their BOW~ --; its like a battle field realli..
but theres around 35-40 ppl doing art in our yr i think?

Last edited:

MrMiK

i kno of a chik who did it via correspondence (she got 90-100% cant remember) anyways. that was cuz she was only 1..
it depends on ur skol. we had a 4unit english class with 1 person last yr..
its very possible that you could get like 7 ppl in yr11.. 6 drop out.. the course has to continue with 1 person.
but i think the general courses need a minimum student no. (so theres enuff staff to cover) which means its diff for evry skol.

in conclusion:
IT IS POSSIBLE

jaNetix

thats my class..my teacher is the best at helping each person....and if he doesnt like something he'll sya "i hate it...but its urs"
and everyone in my class is pretty good!

leeshleesh

we have 9 in our class, all the BOW have been handed in and we have all been given a mark out of 50 that we should get close to. i only got a 40 i was so dissappointed, but our range goes from 30-49.

DC10

trust me, a small class isn't a bad thing at all! - afterall, you can probably do things without others restricting you (equipments, using space) etc., and you can ask the teacher(s) a lot more for help.... I'd prefer a small class actually :D

We have/had 20 girls... I moved up from 20th to 17th in rankings... YAY!!
I sucked most of the year. I didn't understand it at all :/ But i think I got it together at the end of the year!
I got 39.8/50. I WANTED 40! WHY NOT GIVE ME FUKN 40! Damn the markers. :p

DC10

when do they come for itinerant marking? what's the date? someone please tell me cos i am busy right now :D

need to fix my plate info up - full of spelling errors :mad1: :mad1: :mad1: :mad1:

Kiya

we have 14 in my class

I got 30/50 for my BOW and came Fuckin last....not fair, I hope the sydney markers can appreciate my works more then my teacher

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)