How much are you planning to make in the long-break? (1 Viewer)

toisthbe

Evil Member
I plan to work full-time the whole 3 months.
I was planning to make around $6000 in the holidays, around $500 a week, very achievable.

what about you guys?

superbird

HSC
atm i think im doin around 200 a week. hoping to do close to $4000 over the break

laney

HSC
i'm going to make 7k. i doing vac work for 10 weeks in newy and it sucks that i have to move away and also pay rent for where i'm going to have to stay though....i may only end up with ~5k after rent and food is paid for. oh well, it's sweet doing stuff which you have to do for your degree and getting paid for it :)

Collin

HSC
N/A
I'll be making alot.. but whether or not I save anything is the question. I'm a horrific saver.

Phanatical

Happy Lala
HSC
I run my own business, but the market is currently saturated with my product, so it's not proving as profitable as normal. Hopefully in a couple years this downturn will reverse itself.

www.quahbonsai.com - bonsai for Australian conditions. I also do website design (part of the Polysypher Group - www.polysypher.com), and I teach piano, singing, composition and music theory for cheap.

toisthbe

Evil Member
Phanatical said:
I run my own business, but the market is currently saturated with my product, so it's not proving as profitable as normal. Hopefully in a couple years this downturn will reverse itself.

www.quahbonsai.com - bonsai for Australian conditions. I also do website design (part of the Polysypher Group - www.polysypher.com), and I teach piano, singing, composition and music theory for cheap.
dude just tell us what you plan to make ok? dont drift off the topics, especially made by me, buddy.

ballerinabarbie

bundy for me
HSC
toisthbe said:
I plan to work full-time the whole 3 months.
I was planning to make around $6000 in the holidays, around $500 a week, very achievable.

what about you guys?

very achievable? i've been working full time all year and i don't get $500 a week (well before tax i do but not after...)
have u taken into account tax being taken out of your pay? coz i earn nearly $600 a week and after tax it's only like $480

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
i think it could be do-able. without tax of course. @$11 per hour, for 44 hours you'll make $484. if you're working in retail and you're experienced you're likely to get that many hours if not more. if you're managing or something you'll get paid even more.

toisthbe

Evil Member
ballerinabarbie said:
very achievable? i've been working full time all year and i don't get $500 a week (well before tax i do but not after...)
have u taken into account tax being taken out of your pay? coz i earn nearly $600 a week and after tax it's only like $480
yeah im going to do full-time data-entry, so i get paid at least $17/hr before tax. hopefully i dont get sick and quit half-way lol.

modelzsuck

Kylie
HSC
I am working 6 days a week 9 hours a day so I should get about $3500 because of public holidays(boxing day and new years eve) which i get double time and a half on. :D

Dave85

HSC
im aiming for 3-4k but it depends if they give me more shifts... if anybody from work is reading this GIVE ME MORE SHIFTS!!!!!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)