How much can I actually improve? (1 Viewer)

kpsmms

HSC
Hey everyone, what raw marks should I aim for in the HSC for an overall band 6 in every subject? Is it even possible? Most importantly, I need an atar above 95...
I also go to a high scaling school, and am ranked near the bottom for all my subjects so I'll be pulled up.
English Adv: 78
Maths Ext1: 92
Maths Ext2: 67
Physics: 67
Chem: 77
Geo: 89
Thanks so much!

jazz519

HSC
Uni Grad
Should be specific in terms of high scaling school is it top 10? Top 20 etc

jazz519

HSC
Uni Grad
Its top 10
it is possible to get a few band 6s but probably unlikely you will band 6 everything as you are going to have to perform very well in externals. If you have your ranks I would suggest going to hsc ninja and estimating if you are close to the band 6 based on how many band 6s your school usually gets in that subject. That will give you a good indication of what mark you need to get in the external to reach the band 6

kpsmms

HSC
it is possible to get a few band 6s but probably unlikely you will band 6 everything as you are going to have to perform very well in externals. If you have your ranks I would suggest going to hsc ninja and estimating if you are close to the band 6 based on how many band 6s your school usually gets in that subject. That will give you a good indication of what mark you need to get in the external to reach the band 6
Thanks so much for your help! Do you think I would be able to get an above 95 ATAR if I got around 85-90 raw in each subject for the hsc?

jazz519

HSC
Uni Grad
Thanks so much for your help! Do you think I would be able to get an above 95 ATAR if I got around 85-90 raw in each subject for the hsc?
If you get that then it is possible but like that’s easier said than done. Less than a week to go now, so don’t worry too much and just focus on preparing well

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)