How Much Did U Write? (1 Viewer)

debaser

HSC
i wrote 8,7,10. personally id rather write a reasonable amount of good stuff than a whole lotta crap. but good luck with that 30 page bullshit.

reeny39

4 the 1st section i wrote 5pages then 4 the 2nd section i wrote 6pages or 7 i cnt remember n 4 the last section i wrote 8pages...i ran outta time 4 section 2

littlebinzy

How can you physically write enough to fill four booklets in 40 mins??? Do you use 4 words a line or are you just trained to write incredibly fast?

I can't remember how much I wrote I think it was like 6/6/6 which I wasn't happy with. I was expecting to at least fill and possibly even get into a second for the essay but I just couldn't write fast enough...

666_blessings

Hi! I'm Alan...
HSC
I'm guessing 4 words per line and uber-fast writing. For the rescord, i wrote about 7 pages each section.

Last edited:

PerfectByNature

I am Jack's wasted life
HSC
i did
I: 5-6 pages
II:6-7 pages ( i soooo could have done more for that damn story, but my idea sucked! usually i can just write and write.... damn brain!)
III:8 pages

jebbie said:
What was with part a. Um they were related to the same topic but not CONNECCCTTTEED... Like maybe the title was /in/ the cover.. was that it? I still dont get it :(:(:(:(
What the? the first text was the cover to text 2... they were both about journey... and so was text three...
what do you mean?

*pixie*

HSC
yea i completely agree with pantha princess. there is no way you could have done 3 booklets for eact section and be on the fourth in the last section. two hours is not enough to write that much. and how did u manage to get three booklets on the first question??? u must have waffled big time

what971

Now in Oriental Flavour!
HSC
N/A
a.trappitt said:
ahhh i was just wondering how much everyone wrote in the Paper 1 today?
i wrote at my top speed and managed to fill 3 booklets for each section, and half filled my fourth booklet in the section III....
How many did every1 else get?
You suck. I hate you.

Sarah_Lou

hsc ova
HSC
i wrote 7.5 for the first section.
8.5 for the second section.
and about 12/13 for the 3rd section, i didnt count that one.

but 3 booklets per section...extreme to say the least!

sallyowens

HSC
i agree, as if you'd have time to write that much. i was no where neer that and i didn't have enough time.

sallyowens

HSC
i agree, as if you'd have time to write that much. i was no where neer that and i didn't have enough time.

lala2

Banned
HSC
Section 1--5 pages? (didn't count properly)
Section 2--6 pages
Section 3--9 pages (so a booklet and a page)

I did Section 3 first, because I spent most of my reading time (once I had read everything else) trying to work out a thesis for my essay, and I didn't want to break the concentration span once writing time started. Section 3 took the longest--50 minutes, Section 1 was next with 30 minutes (wooh hoo!--though I found it tricky, actually), and then Section 2 with 40 minutes left.

P.S. did anyone find q2 too broad? I spent 5 minutes picking my stimulus!

blackfriday

Pezzonovante
HSC
i think the most humanly possible you could have written is a full 5-6 six booklets. the person who reckons they wrote ten probably write three words a line or something.

what971

Now in Oriental Flavour!
HSC
N/A
lala2 said:
Section 1--5 pages? (didn't count properly)
Section 2--6 pages
Section 3--9 pages (so a booklet and a page)

I did Section 3 first, because I spent most of my reading time (once I had read everything else) trying to work out a thesis for my essay, and I didn't want to break the concentration span once writing time started. Section 3 took the longest--50 minutes, Section 1 was next with 30 minutes (wooh hoo!--though I found it tricky, actually), and then Section 2 with 40 minutes left.

P.S. did anyone find q2 too broad? I spent 5 minutes picking my stimulus!
what do you mean, 'picking your stimulus'?, just write a story.

jebbie

imrad. yourerad. letshug.
HSC
PerfectByNature said:
i did
I: 5-6 pages
II:6-7 pages ( i soooo could have done more for that damn story, but my idea sucked! usually i can just write and write.... damn brain!)
III:8 pages

What the? the first text was the cover to text 2... they were both about journey... and so was text three...
what do you mean?
Im talking about question 1 part a where it asked us to explain the connection between the title and the book cover. I didnt see a connection, like for sure they were on the same topic, but like yeh.. I made up some crap like that he needs his 'mind wide open' so that he's not biased wjen researching why he thinks that way, hence why the cartoon guy was standing on a model of a brain with the different sections that influence our thinking, ie spirituality..

Crummy answer, but only one mark so who cares :D:D:D

nedzelic

HSC
Bullshit Artist

Who ever thought that they wrote 3 BOOKLETS in each and then moved onto a fourth is absolutely wanking

there is no way in the world that you can write, what more than 72 pages?!!!!
You would have to have the biggest, dumest looking writing on earth to be able to do that. i filled a booklet for question three and it would have been about 1300 words which is quite alot - it is stupid to talk about pages when everybody has different handwriting. of course i knw how much i wrote b/c i pre prepared an essay and then added some more but other might not know that os fare enough

but 10 BOOKLETS all up - what a croc of shit!

lala2

Banned
HSC
what971, you know the board of pictures, and you had to write a story based on one of those five-six pictures? I had to think which one suited my prepared story best, and incorporate the line in (btw, I used the hardest bit of a juorney was the first step)

PerfectByNature

I am Jack's wasted life
HSC
Jebbie- oh, you mean the title and an image... you were meant to show how one of the images connectes to the title... ie. the hand pointing to the brain, showing how he was researching his mind and all that (not what i answered)

HekToZ

HSC
Fek

I don't think I'll do too well seeing the number of pages everyone else wrote for the exam:

Section 1: 2 Pages
Section 2: 1 1/2 Pages
Section 3: 2 Pages

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)