How much did you write for each extended response? (1 Viewer)

How many pages per ext response?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

frontin

HSC
Crime (even though it's not an extended response): 10

Family: 8.5

Workplace: 11

I put 9-10.

I don't know if thats a lot or too little but I have medium writing.

HSC
i wrote 11 for crime 11 for family n 11 for workplace... hey i was wondering if u guys actually MEMORISE the essay and intergrate or just do it on the spot with a preknowledge of cases n acts?

HSC
a mixture... i know my general points and some lcmd to back it up and do the rest on the spot.

crazathiest

HSC
Family: 9
Workplace : 8
Crime: 8

Pretty normal writing, probaly little bigger than most, so ill say about average of 7-8.

fleck27

HSC
9 for crime
7 for both extended..WTF....there was something wrong with me today lol...i fucked them up! I hopefully will get near full marks for the other sections, but I screwed this up sooo bad

HSC
yeh same i couldnt think i was dying.. it was my 6th hr of examination and i was like WHOOO CARESSS ALREADY! ahh i was talking crap and repeating myself hard.. i couldnt even remember basic Acts.

lewis99

HSC
Pretty stupid question. You could write 15 pages of crap, or 15 pages of not anwering the question.

HSC
actually i dunno about which question u chose..but in my wors place one ..there swas a trik to it..it talked about LEGAL instiutions..that was atriky bit i know that people will fall into the trap of talking about things like ADVOS but they are NOT insitituions..thats why the essay i was reading overwas useless and relied on my memory and general nowledge but even then i i said LEGAL AID was a legal instituions.. was i write.. i DOUBT IT!

frieda

Premium Member
HSC
marinabenyamin said:
i wrote 11 for crime 11 for family n 11 for workplace... hey i was wondering if u guys actually MEMORISE the essay and intergrate or just do it on the spot with a preknowledge of cases n acts?
Family is on the spot for me because it is too hard to predict questions. However, I've done a few essay plans over the year and learnt cases, statistics and quotes.

World Order i basically memorised an essay plan because the questions are similar every year. Obviously I had to adjust it a bit to the question though.

HSC
i did at least 15 for both and i've got reasonabley small writing! no fkn idea how i managed that but i tell you what, i better get brilliant marks for these sections cos my crime was soooo bad

obimoshman1234

the one and only
HSC
family had to be on the spot lol i choose option b cause my acts and stuff werent really aimed for institutions so i went with society one which was pretty easy if u think about it

workplace i had it memorized cause it was evaluate effectivness law for justice workplace LOL

shadiiee

HSC
did 17 for crime
15 for consumers
14 for family

moderate size writing - 6-7 words a line

sasa-o8

HSC
I totally bombed out...

4 for Family
3 for World Order

feeling really shitty at the moment.

snore

Kinky Kelly & Sexy Stud
HSC
Whoa, wtf is up with writting so much? I couldn't write that much if i tried.

4 Consumer
5 Family

munchiecrunchie

HSC
im practically sick of filling out the booklets now . . . big writing

family - 13

workplace - 16

yeh. I'm like the last person to leave the hall coz im sitting there filling out boxes.

smile=)

HSC
I did 8 for crime.. 9 and a half for consumers and 7 for family

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)