How much do you earn each week and what type of job do you have? (1 Viewer)

William kamel

HSC
Just curious about what's everybody else earning and how much they save each week as uni students. I'll start off, I earn about $140 each week and save $50. I work in the retail sector.

Last edited:

kfnmpah

HSC
if i work saturday, i get ~$120
if i work saturday and, say wednesday 10-3 i get ~$200 and I work in a really gay balls retail pharmacy.

It's the worst, and my chemist is really expensive and I feel bad over charging people, so i either
a) say 'hey, i have a staff account, you can put this on my account to get 20% off then pay the discounted rate straight off my account or
b) refer them to the discount chemist

taking those mofo's down from the inside, yo.

EDIT: i get NOTHING from centrelink and i've moved out of home, from sydney to newcastle :-( so, so poor.

Last edited:

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
Just curious about what's everybody else earning and how much they save each week as uni students. I'll start off, I earn about $140 each week and save $50. I work in the retail sector.
I get the same amount as you from the government without doing anything.

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
I work at a pet store that mostly sells fish, birds, scorpions, rats etc. (no puppies or kittens). I earn between 300-400 a week during uni depending on how many shifts i do that week. I don't actually get paid that much but work longer hours, usually 8.30 - 5.30 (though we really get out at 6). Since it's holidays, i'm earning roughly 700-800 a week at the moment. About to start a realish job though, expecting pay to be much, much better but the hours to be much, much less.

William kamel

HSC
^ @ Kazi: The easy life, should leach off the government one day, but i don't thnk it would look too good on a resume.

Garygaz

HSC
$100 a day doing a intern @ a broker, 3 days a week

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
$3000 - $4000 a week, marketing with a small business

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
if i work saturday, i get ~$120
if i work saturday and, say wednesday 10-3 i get ~$200 and I work in a really gay balls retail pharmacy.

It's the worst, and my chemist is really expensive and I feel bad over charging people, so i either
a) say 'hey, i have a staff account, you can put this on my account to get 20% off then pay the discounted rate straight off my account or
b) refer them to the discount chemist

taking those mofo's down from the inside, yo.

EDIT: i get NOTHING from centrelink and i've moved out of home, from sydney to newcastle :-( so, so poor.
dodgy as
how is everything "really expensive"? What are some prices of stuff? eg. PBS prescriptions? nurofen plus 30pk? etc

$130 a week from 1 shift a week (8 hours on the weekend)
dont get no time and a half or double time, not even on public holidays, which is why i boycott public holidays

i work at a place where you get told off for taking more than 1 toilet break in one day and your toilet time gets monitored closely and you get yelled at in front of other staff/customers if you take too long

William kamel

HSC
wat, why would he even include it on a resume lol wtf
You don't have to put that on your resume, your employer could probably figure it out, if you dont really have any work experience. Meaning that you either leech of your parents or the government.

stampede

doin it tuff
HSC
You don't have to put that on your resume, your employer could probably figure it out, if you dont really have any work experience. Meaning that you either leech of your parents or the government.
br8 sif some1 would actually give in a resume with no work experience on it if they are dole bludgers and they dont even put fake work experience down on ppr then m8 they should just be put down for being that stupid

Garygaz

HSC
4k a week from working 2 days a week to a uni student.

almost as much as me bro, 5k a day 1 day a week herpderpderp.

nah, but seriously, im working at a broker, 3 days a week, $100 a day.

HSC
Yeah...

(Full time) Uni 2 days a week, work 2 days a week, 3 days off, Plus I need my degree for my masters :/
Bachelor of Business Bachelor of Science in Information Technology @ UTS

full time uni

2 days a week

doing a double degree at UTS oh okay

lol fag

RDX

one8seven
HSC
Uni Grad
Usually earn ~$300 a week.

Depending on the week, I end up saving between $100-200.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)