How Much Do You Study IPT? (1 Viewer)

香港!

HSC
HiHi!!!
How much do you people study IPT?
I am a bit worried as I always seem to ignore this subject, and I have to use it as part of my UAI count:(

th

No.1 Asset
HSC
lol i like ur rewording of IPT hahah
but man it is a pain studyin it

J

jhakka

I found that IPT was a very easy course, and the only reason I didn't get a band 6 was because my teacher gave me a low mark on one essay. Ho hum.

Anyways, it's extremely knowledge based, and there's little thinking around corners that needs to be done. If you know the content, it should be very easy to apply to the exam. The toughest stuff is scenario based, but its really not that tough.

My study consisted of flicking through my textbook an hour before the final exam, and I managed 88 overall. Should have gotten higher (stupid essay), but didn't.

HSC
N/A
香港! said:
HiHi!!!
How much do you people study IPT?
I am a bit worried as I always seem to ignore this subject, and I have to use it as part of my UAI count:(
honestly?

havenst started yet - however, after Math I have a grand total of three exams - all in the week beginning with IPT - so in that space between math and ipt i plan to study hard out

HARD

lol

but as of yet
havent done anything really

*sniffles*
lol

HSC
-MuNcHKiN- said:
honestly?

havenst started yet - however, after Math I have a grand total of three exams - all in the week beginning with IPT - so in that space between math and ipt i plan to study hard out

HARD

lol

but as of yet

*sniffles*
lol

Same as ^

let me guess, IPT, software, physics?

HSC
Ive got a week free before ipt so ill probably spend a day on each topic which is far more sufficient and a day on past papers and practice stuff. I love ipt so im really hoping I do well.

7th Sign

HSC
I have not done like study for ipt yet or could u call writing out 30 pages of ipt based notes and doing around 40 online tests study?

oh well I hope i do better then 80% as i got in the trial :(

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
I haven't studied for IPT yet
I have to learn a whole years work i didn't do. Fun!
After tues
This weekend Ill cram for the year of maths I didn't do :eek: thats gonna be even worse...
I don't care bout IPT really.
People in my class r gonna walk out of the exam after an hour, I know already...
If I pass, Ill be happy

7th Sign

HSC
goan_crazy said:
After tues
This weekend Ill cram for the year of maths I didn't do :eek: thats gonna be even worse...
People in my class r gonna walk out of the exam after an hour, I know already...
If I pass, Ill be happy
people from my class will just turn up and sleep, I know about 4 will the other 14 will try and around 6 will score well I have to stick up with my number 1 spot so I can not bludge with this subject!

HSC
goan_crazy said:
After tues
If I pass, Ill be happy

Well just think,
Even when you fail you can still blame it on your teachers :D

Pace_T

HSC
-MuNcHKiN- said:
honestly?

HARD

lol

but as of yet

*sniffles*
lol
lol
me neither
its a gay subject to study
its so annoying :(

Srixon

HSC
I havent looked at nothing for this yet but after i fail maths on monday i have a week off so i might then or i could just watch tv and go on the net which seems like a better option

Demandred

HSC
Hey guys/girls, just a tip.

Go through the entire syllabas and make sure you can write 3-4 valid statements on each of those points.

Go through all the bos exams and previous school exams, make sure u get the score you want through each exam, if you don't, repeat unless you do :)

Gluck.

teh_pwnerer

HSC
Hello there, I am only just starting my HSC course now and I'm already studying IPT, shame on you who haven't and you got exams :mad: I have always been coming 1st in my class all way through the preliminary (and not just beating the class but i'm pwning it with getting mroe than 10 marks from 2nd place [one of my best friends] and beating 3rd by 20 marks... and as for the rest of the class I won't even mention how well they do. I really love this subject and I don't meant to brag, but I got the Excel book for the HSC course (along with a few other text books) and was flicking through it the other night and was thinking to myself what is the most important points in this I must remember (for example in the prelim it was mostly COASPTD, "what is an information system and why are they created?", etc.) and then I asked my teacher and being a teacher he just said "You gotta no it all boy" in his strong American accent. I can usually work out the main points to remember in this subject as its the points that my teacher teaches us the exact same thing unnaware that he's already told us.

But I'd like to ask for your opinion on what is important to know for the HSC course and any extra tips you can give.

Laters

Srixon

HSC
Well if you dont get around 100% as u are already studying thne something must be wrong with u but as to what to study. Study everything as u need to know everything becasue u never know what they will put in the test

KoeN

-MuNcHKiN- said:
honestly?

HARD

lol

but as of yet

*sniffles*
lol
heh, 3 in a week is pretty nuts!

HOWEVER
Friend Chris has:
Tues- IPT
Wed- Chem
Thurs-Modern History
Fri- Physics

what can i say? PWNED!

Trev

stix
HSC
My IPT study so far has consisted of 15 minutes.
Tomorrow = mega cram.
Tues morn = mega cram mega panic.
Tues arv = exam.
Tues night = mega mega panic cram for chem.
Wed morn = overdose. Anything to get prevent failing chem that morn ;)

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
Ill start studying for IPT sometime today

I told ya, I can only study the night before...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)