How much does the guy from nip tuck look like michael jackson?! (1 Viewer)

miss_b

still obsessed...
HSC
How much does the guy from nip tuck look like michael jackson?!

payafee

HSC
he looks a little bit like anthony callea as well

0Jade0

HSC
I always said he looked like MJ... damn he is so ugly.
Its a lovechild

0Jade0

HSC
MJ was cute as he was. I didnt like his look after thriller... too girly and white

s0k0y0e0

HSC
He is SO creapy looking!

I shouldn't have looked at all those pics! Now I'm gonna have nightmares! :uhhuh:

Collin

HSC
N/A
The story of Michael Jackson is really sad, in my opinion. I've always been a fan of his music (Bad, Thriller, Dangerous, History era).. and it's just so tragic to see his mental obsession with looking like a white shape his ultimate downfall from pop king to an alleged child molester.

Grobus

Laughing Boy
HSC
I agree with JKD. I really respect Michael Parkinson because he says basically while everyone else is begging for a slice of him, he finds Michael Jackson incredibly sad and interviewing him would be distasteful.

nicko88

whatever..
HSC
gloria_b said:
How much does the guy from nip tuck look like michael jackson?!
Haha, I know aye? First tim I saw him I was like, "he must cop a lot of shit for looking like Michael Jackson." I saw in the NW mag once, they had this celeb look-alike thing, and him and Michael Jackson were in it.

D.Larie

And...the point is?

michael Jackson was hot in his 20s and also in his 30s. Including the Dangerous era.
Yea, the story of Michael Jackson is really sad...the things he suffered.
Can you imagine not having any true friends ('friends' who don't like you for your status, money or fame) since the age of 12?
We'd all turn out weird if we were in that situation.

Anyway

In the end, f*** appearances.

!! CaR`JiE !!

cäяяoт ^^'
HSC
JKDDragon said:
The story of Michael Jackson is really sad, in my opinion. I've always been a fan of his music (Bad, Thriller, Dangerous, History era).. and it's just so tragic to see his mental obsession with looking like a white shape his ultimate downfall from pop king to an alleged child molester.
so true.. well said btw ^^'

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
D.Larie said:
And...the point is?

Yea, the story of Michael Jackson is really sad...the things he suffered.

In the end, f*** appearances.

oh poor michael , his sad story full of millions of dollars, millions of fans and getting almost everytihng he wanted. that poor guy, making music that he loved is such a hard thing for him to cope with.

look around yuro neighbourhood and yuoll see 1000 more children that have a worse childhood then michael would ever dream of. so shut up with yuor poor michael bullshit he got himself into this shit he is now him self.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)