How much info do we need for Goddard and his contribution to space exploration?9.2.2 (1 Viewer)

HSC
Uni Grad
Because I have quite a lot at the moment, don't know if I need to memorise all of it

HSC
Uni Grad
Re: How much info do we need for Goddard and his contribution to space exploration?9.

none

LeightonChops

HSC
Re: How much info do we need for Goddard and his contribution to space exploration?9.

Actually i'd like to know bout this too. I have quite a lot on Von Braun, and just very brief notes on others. I guess we should check out previous years PP for any questions relating to this syllabus dot point. I think one will do as it says on the point.

Gangstar1

HSC

a few points? i dunno i saw it once as a 4 marker in a trial exam

Aindan

HSC

i think there was a 6 marker in one of the hsc papers

HSC
Uni Grad

Actually i'd like to know bout this too. I have quite a lot on Von Braun, and just very brief notes on others. I guess we should check out previous years PP for any questions relating to this syllabus dot point. I think one will do as it says on the point.
Yeah you only need one of them. I just want to know how much. Judging by Aindan's post I'll probably need a fair bit, probably safer to know all of it

RishBonjour

HSC

Von braun is probably the best and easiet to do, im doing it, because they often ask questions that invovle the scientists contribution in a social context, and von braun had alot

it was a 6 mark question in one of the past papers

SpreadTheWord

HSC

Do TKviosky or whatever his name is. Three key points: 1). Stated something like how the law of conservation of momentum and newtons law could be applied to rockets. 2). The proposal of liquid nitrogen and liquid oxygen as fuels, with this in the hope of varying the thrust to make it more fuell efficient and reduce the weight. Thirdly, the idea of using a 20 stage system whereby they would exhaust each when it uses all the fuel.

Sorry it wasn't very detailed. Im going off my past memory, having recently completed my HSC.

Fizzy_Cyst

HSC
Uni Grad

Enough for a 6 marker! Key verb is 'analyse', so make sure you don't just list points -- you need to analyse how what he did contributed to space exploration

marounjaajaa

HSC

can someone send me the hsc questions based on that syllubus point and i need the marking criteria and sample answer with it if possible?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)