• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

how much of your pip have you done?? (1 Viewer)

pirotess4

HSC
N/A
Nullachick said:
i have dont shit all i have so much information and nowereto go from that my teacher has only been to 4 classes this whole yr im trying to manage on my own...
Only 4 classes in the whole year? Has she/he been sick or something? Trying to manage on your own in Society and Culture would really suck, it's great that you've been able to establish your idea for a PIP and gather the nessercary information. I'm sure you have somewhere to go with it!! Just keep believing in yourself and try and get as much time as possible with your SOC teacher so you can learn as much as possible from them. Maybe arrange a recess or lunchtime lesson when they're actually at school so you can catch up on the work that they haven't been able to teach you. I'm sure with all the effort you're putting in you'll do a great PIP. Good luck!! :)

steffo

steph
HSC
white_spazzy said:
okay after the pip day i freaked a little about the speed that i am working on my pip....so where is everyone up to?

i have done a small amount of secondary (there is not alot on my topic-tweens) and i have recently recieved all of my 108 questionaires back which i am yet to tally.

i know some pplz (jack white) have began writing snippets of their pip....is this where every1 else is at??

so basically what have u done so far and what is ur topic?

108!! THAT'S AMAZING! HOW DID THAT HAPPEN!? bribery and corruption? holy dooly. well done.

steffo

steph
HSC
i have completed 2 methodologies and have done some secondary research. i've put together the layout and chapters of my whole PIP and am about to do my third methodology, plan an interview, and get everything in it's right place in my PIP. i'm yet to complete research using my cross-cultural, but i've done a bit.
i'm going pretty well i think. our teacher is shuvving us along nicely. it helps to be pushed, otherwise it's really easy to live it till last minute.
we've had assessments and class tasks which inolve us doing parts of our PIP, mainly research methodologies and plans for the whole thing. it's helpful.

white_spazzy

but why?
HSC
steffo said:
108!! THAT'S AMAZING! HOW DID THAT HAPPEN!? bribery and corruption? holy dooly. well done.
lol none of the above..they were primary school kids so i got to get them to do it in class....i have connections lmao!

pirotess4

HSC
N/A
Sure Spazzy....like there wasn't any bribery!! Nah jks!! Hehe, I gotta remember to hand out all those questionnaires!! Remind me at school!!

Sweets

objective subjectives
HSC
I would totally recommend to every1 to start writing as soon as you can! I've written about 2000 rough words for my draft and i still feel majorly stressed out!! 2 writing major works r not a good idea. I have totally neglected by english major work.

pirotess4

HSC
N/A
Sweets said:
I would totally recommend to every1 to start writing as soon as you can! I've written about 2000 rough words for my draft and i still feel majorly stressed out!! 2 writing major works r not a good idea. I have totally neglected by english major work.
I wish i could start writing as soon as possible but i just don't have the time or the energy and i don't really understand how to write it. I'm still handing out/collecting questionnaires and getting secondary information. Haven't even started to collect Primary information and I'll have to start writing my PIP after the holidays!! I've done the opposite, i have 5 major works and I've neglected everyone of them except the Major Work for English Extension 2. Hehehehe. Ah wells, I'll get there, i should be doing my work right now but instead I'm talking on these forums and talking to my boyfriend on the internet. Hehe. I'm lazy man, I'm gona fail my HSC. Eh, what can you do?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)