how much sleep are you getting? (1 Viewer)

How Much Hours of Sleep Do You Get?

• < 5 hrs

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • 5~6 hrs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 7~8 hrs

• 9+ hrs

• Total voters

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
12:45am-6:58am

to be precise.. thereabouts

xMaNx

HSC
Can someone tell me how they wake up early? My alarm fails every day, it starts, I just turn it off, it starts again I turn it off again (I put on about 10 alarms about 7 minutes apart) from 5:40 onwards, it's on full volume and yet when I wake I dont even remember hearing it.

Alarm is on the iPhone btw, not a clock

Omnipotence

Kendrick Lamar
HSC
Uni Grad
About six and a half hours. Sleep at 10:30 wake up at 5.

kcqn93

HSC
Can someone tell me how they wake up early? My alarm fails every day, it starts, I just turn it off, it starts again I turn it off again (I put on about 10 alarms about 7 minutes apart) from 5:40 onwards, it's on full volume and yet when I wake I dont even remember hearing it.

Alarm is on the iPhone btw, not a clock
I have 4 alarms on my phone, with 4 of the songs i hate the most. Sometimes I leave my phone across the room so i have to get up and turn off the shitty songs... lol

xMaNx

HSC
I have 4 alarms on my phone, with 4 of the songs i hate the most. Sometimes I leave my phone across the room so i have to get up and turn off the shitty songs... lol
I've tried that, but even at it's peak I dont hear it, and my mum comes in and turns my alarm off (thats how loud it is) and since it angers her she just lets me sleep :cry:

Omnipotence

Kendrick Lamar
HSC
Uni Grad
Lol, I do exactly the same thing. Although its the irritating Nokia ringtone.

kcqn93

HSC
I've tried that, but even at it's peak I dont hear it, and my mum comes in and turns my alarm off (thats how loud it is) and since it angers her she just lets me sleep :cry:
then ask your mum to wake you up when she comes in to turn it off LOL

Dr_Quack

a;lsdkjf 'dajfdsjf'ds jaf
HSC
N/A
My alarm has made me paranoid. Whenever i'm in a silent room i keep thinking i'm hearing it. Fk. :(

thongetsu

Where aren't I?
HSC
Fuck you guys are weak. Sleep are for noobs.

GOODNIGHT PUNY HUMANS!

x jiim

zimbardooo.
HSC
Uni Grad
Yeh I have, she says Im not going to bother, you never wake up anyway. :(

life sucks
get one of those weird new alarm clocks with wheels that wakes you up and then runs away so you have to get out of bed and chase it to make it shutup. alternatively, design a wallace&gromit style contraption for your bed =\

but I know what you mean, every morning when my alarm goes off I turn it off and go back to sleep, and when I next wake up I have no recollection of it whatsoever.

also, your sig makes my eyes hurt haha >__>

xMaNx

HSC
hehe mission successful then :D

and do you have a link to one of those new alarm clocks you're talking about?

speedofsound

HSC
atm with major work drafts and whatnot due soon about 7ish hours mainly. give or take a bit. about 8-9 hours on friday nights.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)