How much spending money???? (1 Viewer)

Mishelli

HSC
Hey I was just wondering how much money everyone is taking..... Like for food, spending, drinks, clubs etc etc, how much in tottal?

Jopet

Old Fart
HSC
Well, we got a great deal on an apartment. It was $205 each, 4 1/2 star. It's really huge and has a big kitchen and everything. I'm guessing I'll bring about $300 more for everything else. I won't be 18 at schoolies so it's more than likely that I won't be going to any clubs and I'm gonig to try not to spend too much on food. :D

smik chik

Lisamac
HSC
How did you find such good accommodation? I havn't booked yet but the cheapest i can find is around $350. does anyone knw of some cheaper places from previous years?

Jopet

Old Fart
HSC
smik chik said:
How did you find such good accommodation? I havn't booked yet but the cheapest i can find is around $350. does anyone knw of some cheaper places from previous years?
I only live about 30 minutes from surfers, so I know the area pretty well. I just looked at various sites off the net, but didn't book through the schoolies website. The place we are staying at is called The Penthouse. We have a room which fits 9 people, so that brought the price don't quite a bit.

le baa

HSC
$1300. This includes consumable entertainment for the week, shopping money, food for the week, taxi/transport money, and emergency money.

Thank god my parents agreed to pay for my accommodation. :p

7th Sign

HSC
im mostprobly not going to schoolies because my accomidation fell through and now me and 5 mates are left wif nothin ...... if i was going i would take atleast
$200 for alco for my self + scabb of others
$200 for food, fast food and drinks inc
$200 spending money

so around $600 i might still try and go up.....but i owe city rail $500 in fines so maby not :(

DjSmiG

HSC
everything thats in ur bank account sounds good enough to me, wen that goes dry, binge

alayenay

HSC
le baa said:
$1300. This includes consumable entertainment for the week, shopping money, food for the week, taxi/transport money, and emergency money.

Thank god my parents agreed to pay for my accommodation. :p
:uhhuh:

Kitten kitten. :p

Mishelli

HSC
lol

I feel normal now, I thought I was bringing to much (maybey still am) I guessed:

$ 200 for drinks
$ 200 food etc
$ 200 spending, entertainment eg; theme parks, clubs etc
$ 200 shoping
$ 400 new clothed before I go

which comes to $1200 give or take.....

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
i wanna have somewhere between 1000-1500.

at the moment i have like $50 i've specifically saved for schoolies :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)