how much study are you doing a day? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
HSC
thanks! i only need 72...but if i dont get that i will probably kill myself! im aiming for 80-85...that would be lovely!

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
parramattitude said:
thanks! i only need 72...but if i dont get that i will probably kill myself! im aiming for 80-85...that would be lovely!
LOL you're kidding right? I need an 85 at least and im doing no study whatsoever- fortunately my internals are good - top 5 for everything except english where im in the top 20 :) + me schools in the top 200. Are your internals good as well cause by the looks of things - you'll be getting 90+

G

gaoOO

parramattitude said:
you're aiming for 80-85? I'm doing about 4-5 hours of study a day and i'm aiming for 99+ :eek:

HSC
they are ok...my estimate was about 80...but if i do bad in one subject it will screw me up...especially if i do shit in german...im in the top 25 for english, top quarter for maths, top half for bio and pe, but second last for german...i would be in the top 10 for everything, and 3rd in german if i actually did work in the past year...but i did jackshit, so im trying to make up for it all now

samuel slack

HSC
I think thats what has me in such a cruisy mood, I know I've done most of the work through the year, and whenever I read something I'm like, oh yeah, I remember that. Now all I'm hoping for is not to get some random, out of nowhere question, and having enough time to write my essays for english... Oh. and maths. Mainly because its impossible. :)

Shrikar

MλĐ€ IŇ ĮŃĐĨλ
HSC
Uni Grad
I managed to get 3-4 hours done so far, hoping to get in another hour before dinner. Not a bad effort, i can already see an improvement in my understanding of important concepts.

EDIT:
parramattitude said:
minimum of 8 hours a day...trying to do atleast 2 hours a day of each subject, so thats 10 hours, and then trying to focus on a couple more on areas im struggling in...so im trying to do 12-15 all up...but its not working...but 8-10 is better than none at all!
Now thats determination, good effort.

Last edited:

jirwin

HSC
i've done 8 times the amount of study today as i did yesterday :D i've done about 2hrs.

tomorrow i plan to do more. im getting there! and 2hrs actually goes pretty fast too.

drynxz

I..solated..ated..ated
HSC
It really depends on what type of study you do.
2 hours of productive study may be equivalent to 4 hours of unproductive study.

There are some people however that don't study much at all and still get crazy marks ><

Shrikar

MλĐ€ IŇ ĮŃĐĨλ
HSC
Uni Grad
drynxz said:
It really depends on what type of study you do.
2 hours of productive study may be equivalent to 4 hours of unproductive study.

There are some people however that don't study much at all and still get crazy marks ><
So true.

jayadore

She was a hurricane.
HSC
Today I think I did about, all up, 20mins worth of productive study.
Looked at my notes over and over, but nothing seemed to fit.
Horrendous stuff.

My UAI estimate is actually 90 which is more than enough to get me into my course, but of course, we all want to aim for something higher than our course requirements I suppose (unless you're one of those 99+ course students.)

Going to try much harder tomorrow.

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
Legham said:
Hey gab, did ya try restarting your computer when that happens? Happens to me sometimes as well. Especially if MSN was on before the other websites stopped working. I just restart the computer and everything works fine again. I have no idea why it works with BoS only :confused: When i was away from bos and myspace was my most visited website it did it with myspace instead..
Thanks leg, shall definitely try that tip out next time it happens :)
gaoOO said:
you're aiming for 80-85? I'm doing about 4-5 hours of study a day and i'm aiming for 99+ :eek:
I'm doing less than two and I'm going for 99+ as well :(

N

noir.

I'm doing 5/6/7 and i'm desperate for a band 6 in S&C. don't care if my uai is 85.05 or 95. i.just.want.a.band.6.

morganforrest

HSC
SoulSearcher said:
Thanks leg, shall definitely try that tip out next time it happens :)
I'm doing less than two and I'm going for 99+ as well :(
I love successfully winging exams....join the 99+ and winged it club!!!

N

noir.

morganforrest said:
I love successfully winging exams....join the 99+ and winged it club!!!
That's kinda annoying for people who actually dedicate many hours and put in 58789537x effort.
Not directing this to anyone in particular, but seriously, it makes others feel bad

Buiboi

HSC
N/A
samuel slack said:
I think thats what has me in such a cruisy mood, I know I've done most of the work through the year, and whenever I read something I'm like, oh yeah, I remember that. Now all I'm hoping for is not to get some random, out of nowhere question, and having enough time to write my essays for english... Oh. and maths. Mainly because its impossible. :)
man....this sound exactly like me

MathsIsWeird

HSC
For the past 3 days ive been going to the library and doing 3-4 hours solid study out of 7-8 hours being there. :)
1st time ever studying doesnt seem that boring, wonder why i never started before.:confused:
A bit late i suppose but ill try and do about 6 hours tomorrow.:eek:
My uai aim is only >65 so i should be fine.....I think....maybe....Hopefully....oh who am i kidding :( IM SCREWED...Maybe?

Shrikar

MλĐ€ IŇ ĮŃĐĨλ
HSC
Uni Grad
noir. said:
That's kinda annoying for people who actually dedicate many hours and put in 58789537x effort.
Not directing this to anyone in particular, but seriously, it makes others feel bad
Annoys me too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)